BYU fan here, First time posting on this board, honestly I'm embarrassed from a few of the Byu fans posting here, kind of makes us look self righteous and immature but hey, I guess every fan bas has a few of them. Anyway just thought I'd say good luck and I have been waiting 9 way too long months for this game. A few of my opinions, if Koroma doesn't play most likely we will lose. If Michael Davis doesnt play then you guys will have a record setting passing day. I feel like if BYU can hold the huskers to under 21 points we have a good shot to win, but from what I have seen BYU usually struggles in their opening games. Anyway im just really bored at work so I thought I would post something.

Also, I love Ameer Abdullah and he is no doubt going to be on my fantasy team.

I really, really,really,really,really,really, like you. Do you like this board too?

BYU fan here, First time posting on this board, honestly I'm embarrassed from a few of the Byu fans posting here, kind of makes us look self righteous and immature but hey, I guess every fan bas has a few of them. Anyway just thought I'd say good luck and I have been waiting 9 way too long months for this game. A few of my opinions, if Koroma doesn't play most likely we will lose. If Michael Davis doesnt play then you guys will have a record setting passing day. I feel like if BYU can hold the huskers to under 21 points we have a good shot to win, but from what I have seen BYU usually struggles in their opening games. Anyway im just really bored at work so I thought I would post something.

Welcome to the board!

What's the outlook on Koroma? Or, what's the general feeling/assumption around the program right now? Is he likely to miss the whole game or part of the game?

I wish I could tell you what to expect from this game. Nebraska traditionally has performed quite well on opening games, often times blowing out opponents. But, that's because we were typically playing easy teams like Florida Atlantic. And with the new staff and scheme changes, it makes you wonder how quickly things will click. We've heard some very positive things out of our camp, especially that the defense has come along well and could have one of the best defensive lines in the B1G. And our stud Maliek Collins has been getting just rave reviews.

I'm not sure if it'll be low scoring or high-scoring, but, I'd be concerned if Nebraska only scores 21. Unless the defense is playing lights out, 21 points may not be enough to win the game for Nebraska.

I really, really,really,really,really,really, like you. Do you like this board too?

It is very well put together and has a nice, clean look. Not a big fan of this thread, which has pretty much turned into a "who can dig up the most dirt on the other team" contest. But in my un-biased opinion, Cougarboard is the better board.

Baylor and BYU must be having a nice little contest to see who goes to hell first.

jimmersign.jpg

So you and JimmerJammer are married, together, partners? Or is it coincidence?

I walked into to that one I guess (Jimmer Fredette). Probably funnier to my fanbase that the huskers sorry

Welcome to the board!

What's the outlook on Koroma? Or, what's the general feeling/assumption around the program right now? Is he likely to miss the whole game or part of the game?

I wish I could tell you what to expect from this game. Nebraska traditionally has performed quite well on opening games, often times blowing out opponents. But, that's because we were typically playing easy teams like Florida Atlantic. And with the new staff and scheme changes, it makes you wonder how quickly things will click. We've heard some very positive things out of our camp, especially that the defense has come along well and could have one of the best defensive lines in the B1G. And our stud Maliek Collins has been getting just rave reviews.

I'm not sure if it'll be low scoring or high-scoring, but, I'd be concerned if Nebraska only scores 21. Unless the defense is playing lights out, 21 points may not be enough to win the game for Nebraska.

I just keep having flashbacks to two years ago when we had a healthy Taysom and still lost the opener to Virginia. I do get a little encouraged knowing you have a quarterback who hasn't completely proven himself and a new head coach. And Taysom usually plays his best against P5 schools, so thats always a plus. I've been to a few scrimmages, and talked with a few of my buds on the team, and all indications point towards Koroma playing, but he was definitely involved in the fight, even if he was jumped by 4 dudes, but I could see us trying to throw Nebraska off by acting like he is starting and then suspending him right before the game.

after meeting the byu fans, gotta say, i hope we cripple the hell out of hill, and the rest of the team, sweep the fugging leg until it breaks off simpsons style.

A little extreme, but I like your enthusiasm.

be honest, that's what the peters, tomich, and wistrom woulda done. hell suh would too, i want violence, i want to see someone decapitated. i want piss and vinegar, never mind the fact that the mods can attest i detest mormons(pretty sure it was ar husker who gave the warning).

Welcome to the board! We love members of opposing teams come and talk football with us, and we hope you stay around after Saturday.