after meeting the byu fans, gotta say, i hope we cripple the hell out of hill, and the rest of the team, sweep the fugging leg until it breaks off simpsons style.

A little extreme, but I like your enthusiasm.

be honest, that's what the peters, tomich, and wistrom woulda done. hell suh would too, i want violence, i want to see someone decapitated. i want piss and vinegar, never mind the fact that the mods can attest i detest mormons(pretty sure it was ar husker who gave the warning).

Sounds like you got dumped by a Mormon chick or something.
edit: there was a joke there that would be frowned on.

so no i didn't, i have standards and mormons don't meet them.

nevermind the fact i'll say the same thing every week, i want to see the qb's helmet roll off with his head still in it. and his body 15 feet the other direction.

Idk, I've heard Mormons are pretty good looking.
their morals are pretty ugly though.

The fact that you keep up this type of hatred is pretty ugly as well. You've said things on here that would suggest you have absolutely no morals. So for you to say they have ugly morals is laughable.

oh boy, what did i say that would "suggest" i have no morals, i'm ready for a good laugh.

I feel like this thread has brought out the worst in both fanbases.

This thread isn't even PG-13 compared to what is common fare around the cfb-related internet. Nothing awful here.

Has there even been a DBHOF nomination out of all this? Now that! Would be saying something about the insane level of intensity in this internet message board forum! Hell, we haven't even resorted to CAPS LOCK yet. We go all CAPS then you be knowing we ain't fartin around. Nommsayyin?

I feel like this thread has brought out the worst in both fanbases.

This thread isn't even PG-13 compared to what is common fare around the cfb-related internet. Nothing awful here.

Has there even been a DBHOF nomination out of all this? Now that! Would be saying something about the insane level of intensity in this internet message board forum! Hell, we haven't even resorted to CAPS LOCK yet. We go all CAPS then you be knowing we ain't fartin around. Nommsayyin?

We've also had some good moderation in play. Certain topics are getting shut down pretty quick. I've been lurking around for about 6 years I think. This is about as bad as I can remember. Maybe I just have a short memory.

I think what we are seeing is that FINALLY we have a first week game that we actually care about. So, we have been thinking about this school 12 hours to the west all summer.

Quite frankly, I like playing someone with a pulse right off the bat.

I agree. It will be nice to actually have a good opponent the first game of the season.

after meeting the byu fans, gotta say, i hope we cripple the hell out of hill, and the rest of the team, sweep the fugging leg until it breaks off simpsons style.

A little extreme, but I like your enthusiasm.

be honest, that's what the peters, tomich, and wistrom woulda done. hell suh would too, i want violence, i want to see someone decapitated. i want piss and vinegar, never mind the fact that the mods can attest i detest mormons(pretty sure it was ar husker who gave the warning).

Sounds like you got dumped by a Mormon chick or something.
edit: there was a joke there that would be frowned on.

so no i didn't, i have standards and mormons don't meet them.

nevermind the fact i'll say the same thing every week, i want to see the qb's helmet roll off with his head still in it. and his body 15 feet the other direction.

Idk, I've heard Mormons are pretty good looking.
their morals are pretty ugly though.

The fact that you keep up this type of hatred is pretty ugly as well. You've said things on here that would suggest you have absolutely no morals. So for you to say they have ugly morals is laughable.

oh boy, what did i say that would "suggest" i have no morals, i'm ready for a good laugh.

Do your own dirty work and go look at what you said. I don't care to read it again.