Just trying to lighten the mood.

Generally, racial slurs is the wrong way to do that.

What I posted just a bit ago was not a racial slur.

True enough. But for whatever reason several posters found the related post from yesterday to be offensive. I moved that post to the Offending Posts thread in the Shed to avoid derailing this thread into a topic entirely unrelated to football or BYU. LINK I edited your post above ("Just don't go there") since it referred to the earlier post, and since people were already starting to go down that path again. I'm not trying to single you out, Matty. I just want to avoid causing angst to anyone over a lighthearted jab with the potential to derail this thread.

Are we good? Carry on! :lol:

• Fire 1

I'm really nervous about this game. Hill scares me with his legs and their tall receivers. Hope our team comes to play and earning those blackshirts will pay off. I got us to win by 6

I honestly think we lose because of first game struggles. I'm listening to the USA today podcast and both Paul Myerberg and Dan Wolken think we lose and it's not really an "upset" because it's going to take time to gel. They said Nebraska should be much improved by November though.

• Fire 1

after meeting the byu fans, gotta say, i hope we cripple the hell out of hill, and the rest of the team, sweep the fugging leg until it breaks off simpsons style.

A little extreme, but I like your enthusiasm.

be honest, that's what the peters, tomich, and wistrom woulda done. hell suh would too, i want violence, i want to see someone decapitated. i want piss and vinegar, never mind the fact that the mods can attest i detest mormons(pretty sure it was ar husker who gave the warning).

Sounds like you got dumped by a Mormon chick or something.
edit: there was a joke there that would be frowned on.

so no i didn't, i have standards and mormons don't meet them.

nevermind the fact i'll say the same thing every week, i want to see the qb's helmet roll off with his head still in it. and his body 15 feet the other direction.

Idk, I've heard Mormons are pretty good looking.
their morals are pretty ugly though.

The fact that you keep up this type of hatred is pretty ugly as well. You've said things on here that would suggest you have absolutely no morals. So for you to say they have ugly morals is laughable.

That pretty much sums it up.

Someone coming on here and proclaiming hatred for an entire group of people because of their "morals" while hatred of people is obviously part of his, is laughable.

after meeting the byu fans, gotta say, i hope we cripple the hell out of hill, and the rest of the team, sweep the fugging leg until it breaks off simpsons style.

A little extreme, but I like your enthusiasm.

be honest, that's what the peters, tomich, and wistrom woulda done. hell suh would too, i want violence, i want to see someone decapitated. i want piss and vinegar, never mind the fact that the mods can attest i detest mormons(pretty sure it was ar husker who gave the warning).

Sounds like you got dumped by a Mormon chick or something.
edit: there was a joke there that would be frowned on.

so no i didn't, i have standards and mormons don't meet them.

nevermind the fact i'll say the same thing every week, i want to see the qb's helmet roll off with his head still in it. and his body 15 feet the other direction.

Idk, I've heard Mormons are pretty good looking.
their morals are pretty ugly though.

The fact that you keep up this type of hatred is pretty ugly as well. You've said things on here that would suggest you have absolutely no morals. So for you to say they have ugly morals is laughable.

So could we assume that Vuren is the moral authority on this topic?

Just trying to lighten the mood.

Generally, racial slurs is the wrong way to do that.
What I posted just a bit ago was not a racial slur.

True enough. But for whatever reason several posters found the related post from yesterday to be offensive. I moved that post to the Offending Posts thread in the Shed to avoid derailing this thread into a topic entirely unrelated to football or BYU. LINK I edited your post above ("Just don't go there") since it referred to the earlier post, and since people were already starting to go down that path again. I'm not trying to single you out, Matty. I just want to avoid causing angst to anyone over a lighthearted jab with the potential to derail this thread.

Are we good? Carry on! :lol:

Were always good. My post yesterday was a poor attempt at humor. today, I shouldn't have referred back to it, but it wasn't a slur regardless, just so everyone is clear on that.

Moving on.