2015 NCAA Tournament

Mavric

I am really really really rooting for Wisconsin and MSU to be in the championship game. First, it would be awesome for the Big Ten. But, I think I win my bracket at work. Right now I am down the list a bit and behind the leader by 12 points. Everyone above me has Kentucky and Duke in the final game. I have Kentucky and MSU. So....if MSU gets in, (Giving me 16 points) I would win. Everyone, including me, as Kentucky to win so it will all be decided on the MSU game.

SWEET!!!!

I am really really really rooting for Wisconsin and MSU to be in the championship game. First, it would be awesome for the Big Ten. But, I think I win my bracket at work. Right now I am down the list a bit and behind the leader by 12 points. Everyone above me has Kentucky and Duke in the final game. I have Kentucky and MSU. So....if MSU gets in, (Giving me 16 points) I would win. Everyone, including me, as Kentucky to win so it will all be decided on the MSU game.

SWEET!!!!

I'd be surprised if Sparty beats Duke, I just don't think they have enough to get it done. I had Lou over them, who probably would've won if they had shot, you know, better than freaking 20% in the 2nd half-- :ahhhhhhhh Still, the guy makes that 2nd foul shot in regulation and they win. I really didn't care either way, other than I had Lou in my picks. Wiscy has a decent shot vs KY, though I think KY will kick it up a notch and take it.

I'd be surprised if Sparty beats Duke, I just don't think they have enough to get it done.

Coincidentally, Duke already beat Sparty this year in Indianapolis.

Coincidentally, Sparty lost to that one Texas community college

Coincidentally, Sparty also lost to Nebraska earlier in the year, even though NE did everything in their power to lose that game toward the end. But the Sparty down the stretch, now, is a much better team than when they were getting beaten earlier in the year. They certainly could knock Duke off, I just think Duke has a bit too much for them.

I'd be surprised if Sparty beats Duke, I just don't think they have enough to get it done.

Coincidentally, Duke already beat Sparty this year in Indianapolis.

Coincidentally, Sparty lost to that one Texas community college

Texas Southern made the NCAA Tournament (albeit from a horrible conference) and has an RPI ranking 40 spots higher than Nebraska.