2015 NCAA Tournament

Mavric

ND Joe, you have a great team. I thought there were two wasted timeouts late. Especially the last one. I thought there offense was so effective driving and cutting. Everyone got involved. That did not happen with 2 minutes left. PG/Grant took all the shots (deep jumpers too).

Anyone leaving early? They are going to miss Connaughton.

Who said that?

I thought it was pretty clear the ACC and Big Ten were the best conferences. The ACC had five in the Sweet 16 and three in the Elite 8. The Big Ten only had two in the Sweet 16, but they both advanced to the Final Four. They even won the Big Ten/ACC Shootout. Those two conferences seem to be heads-and-shoulders above the rest, and I didn't think that was even questioned.

Well, early in the year it wasn't going very well. Michigan State had a down year (record wise) including losses to Texas Southern and *cough* Nebraska *cough*.

Michigan is way down from last year.

Wisconsin has been highly-ranked all year but did lose to conference cellar-dweller Rutgers.

And, with MSU being down, there wasn't much depth. Iowa finished fourth in the conference and they were not particularly good.

Well, considering I only watched 2 Nebrasketball and 3 Creighton games this year, and only parts of some other games, noting the rankings throughout the year, I would say my bracket is going better than expected: 47W/13L(78%) so far and 4th in a pool of 66. I have KY vs Duke in the finale. I've been extremely impressed by Wiscy--Dekker, in particular.

http://rtbrackets.sbnation.com/