OL Harlan Gunn

kramer

I wish Harlan read these boards. Heck, I wish Harlan would talk in public to Nebraska fans around the state the trash he talks about Husker fans on his MySpace.

Some of you all may have seen the quote in the sig line of a Miami poster on Rivals. If you have, you would know we aren't missing out on a da** thing with Harlan. Premadonna, point blank.

I'd rather not post it, but since I know it will be asked, the question was to Harlan if he would decommit since he is from Nebraska, he replied with "only (another name for vagina here) bleeds red."

And some of you all want this guy?

Thanks for not being direct with the terminology, but you can post the link..I'd like to see his My Space

Not too many blue chippers leave the state. Years ago Station went to Iowa and Ridder and Bryant went to Notre Dame. Maybe he'll change his mind closer to the signing date.

we don't have the "lock" like we used to have here.....if these kids aren't recruited hard and early by NU, they just plain look elsewhere.......when we try to attract the big names and aren't successful, these guys are already gone.....

hunter

You can thank frank for that

i thought that fs was the coach at ohio? you can blame the 2003 class on him, but losing some of the top players from nebraska the past couple of years is not his fault, unless he is luring them to ohio. if the current staff wants to ignore instate kids, that is the fault os bc and his staff.

I wish Harlan read these boards. Heck, I wish Harlan would talk in public to Nebraska fans around the state the trash he talks about Husker fans on his MySpace.

Some of you all may have seen the quote in the sig line of a Miami poster on Rivals. If you have, you would know we aren't missing out on a da** thing with Harlan. Premadonna, point blank.

I'd rather not post it, but since I know it will be asked, the question was to Harlan if he would decommit since he is from Nebraska, he replied with "only (another name for vagina here) bleeds red."

And some of you all want this guy?

Thanks for not being direct with the terminology, but you can post the link..I'd like to see his My Space

Check your PM's, Eric.

• 2 months later...

• 5 weeks later...
He probally thinks that he doesn't have to work very hard since he has recieved and accepted a scholarship to Miami.

He's just a space clogger. Didn't seem very athletic. I wasn't impressed. I was upset that Grixby got injured and couldn't see him play.