Petteway in the Pros

Will He Stay or Will He Go?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This was a good hire by TP. He should get to know Giannis Antetokounmpo and learn all he can about Greece.

I dont know.. from the combine and his 5 on 5 stuff, he is climbing up some boards.

I think he will end up in the D-league.

Which doesn't pay better than Europe

but is one step closer to the Big show.

I think Petteway will play at least one regular season game with an NBA team....

This was a good hire by TP. He should get to know Giannis Antetokounmpo and learn all he can about Greece.

I dont know.. from the combine and his 5 on 5 stuff, he is climbing up some boards.

I think he will end up in the D-league.

Which doesn't pay better than Europe

but is one step closer to the Big show.

I think Petteway will play at least one regular season game with an NBA team....

I will give you that. But if I was in his shoes, I would go to Europe and make money. D League players who don't already have NBA contracts only make $12k-$24K

We're there any top draft picks there?

Chad Ford had a quote of the first 5 on 5 team and lets just say he was playing good competition, but not great competition.

Includes: Brandon Ashley, JP Tokoto, Aaron White, Ryan Boatright who he played against, he had Dez Wells, Terry Rozier and Qiunn Cook on his team

Petteway tied for second on his team in points and played the second least minutes on his team.

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Terran Petteway, 6’6” guard, Nebraska: “I don’t see it. He’s older. He doesn’t make enough shots. He turns the ball over. I don’t think he’s good enough to play in the NBA. He’s going to have to try to make it the hard way.”

Harsh review from a scout via SI

http://www.si.com/college-basketball/2015/06/22/2015-nba-draft-scouting-reports-jahlil-okafor-karl-towns-emmanuel-mudiay