I miss Bo. (video parody.)

I know that I probably don't match the demographic of the majority of this forum, but I don't understand where everyone gets their taste from. Every time someone suggests a rap or hip-hop song for anything ranging from a tunnel walk to your own pre game grill out, music snobs come out of everywhere stating how awful the genre(s) is/are as if it's an innate fact. Then, I come on here, watch 1/3 of a video before turning it off for fear of my spine actually snapping because it was cringing that much, and everyone is giving this hunky-dory bull crap top marks.

• Fire 1

Glad to see Polo and his band of malcontents are using their time away productively...

Polo = Scott Voorhees?

Scott Voorhees sings the song he wrote lamenting the loss of Bo Pelini from the Husker football program. So sad! The Omaha Press Club has been producing the annual Omaha Press Club Show, a political satire Gridiron Review, for many years. This one, April 1, 2015 was the 58th Annual production. Any profit from the show goes to the Omaha Press Club Foundation, (OPC Journalism, Inc.) that provides a number of scholarships for local journalism students.

Scott Voorhees is a talk radio host on KFAB, Omaha and this is the only tune during the show where he played the keyboard. The pit choir and band are behind him.

I know that I probably don't match the demographic of the majority of this forum, but I don't understand where everyone gets their taste from. Every time someone suggests a rap or hip-hop song for anything ranging from a tunnel walk to your own pre game grill out, music snobs come out of everywhere stating how awful the genre(s) is/are as if it's an innate fact. Then, I come on here, watch 1/3 of a video before turning it off for fear of my spine actually snapping because it was cringing that much, and everyone is giving this hunky-dory bull crap top marks.

I think you need the perspective of a parody.

• Fire 1

http://weirdal.com/

This may change your world and or life. I really enjoy his songs, but why does each of his parody songs come from different genres including, rap, rock, hard rock, classical, country, R&B etc etc etc its almost as if he does not care about the song and genre but instead making fun of something using another song... :sarcasm

I do not know, just enjoyed the song. I have my feelings about Bo, see my sig, but just thought this was a cute song. I liked the poster earlier let it Bo, I agree, however did not post this as a bashing Bo thing, more just as a funny song relating to former HC.

• Fire 1

http://weirdal.com/

This may change your world and or life. I really enjoy his songs, but why does each of his parody songs come from different genres including, rap, rock, hard rock, classical, country, R&B etc etc etc its almost as if he does not care about the song and genre but instead making fun of something using another song... :sarcasm

I do not know, just enjoyed the song. I have my feelings about Bo, see my sig, but just thought this was a cute song. I liked the poster earlier let it Bo, I agree, however did not post this as a bashing Bo thing, more just as a funny song relating to former HC.

I thought it was funny and creative. Not on the same field as Weird Al but I doubt the guy wrote it thinking he was going to win a Grammy.

Of all the things Nebraska fans bitch about, this has to be one of the strangest.