Coach Banker /// Nebraska Defensive Coordinator

Whole lot better than I haven't forgot how to stop the run.... Or excellent in all areas.

I for one, will be very anxious to see an attacking D that gets up field and after it. The past few years (2011 on) NU seemed seemed to sit back and allow the O to attack and dictate what happens. I can't stand that. If you are going to make mistakes, do it at 100 mph......

I also hope to see a D that can adjust if needed.

Its early and we are still undefeated. Only time and games will tell how this hire works out (all of them actually), but even let year, with he cat and coach speak all was pretty good prior to the spring game.... I have really tempered my expectations to not go "all in" with the coach speak.

• Fire 3

Every one of these new coaches seems to realize and respect the tradition and responsibility they have taken on. It's just really nice for a change. I never got that vibe from the past regime, it was always slanted towards the fans being unreasonable and more of a distraction. I think these new guys really get it and have fully embraced the opportunity. I think we're going to witness some special things.

• Fire 2

Every one of these new coaches seems to realize and respect the tradition and responsibility they have taken on. It's just really nice for a change. I never got that vibe from the past regime, it was always slanted towards the fans being unreasonable and more of a distraction. I think these new guys really get it and have fully embraced the opportunity. I think we're going to witness some special things.

until they lose a couple and everyone suddenly hates the new toy. Then well see how they react.

Just bein honest

when you gamble and guess wrong, the price can be high..........just sayin

Better than showing your hand and folding

When Lavonte first went to the Bucs, a teammate (forgot who) just told Lavonte to play fast, mistakes would happen, but plaing fast would cover up a lot.

I'd rather see our guys get beat by playing too hard/fast etc than watch Wisky score another 50 or get 500 yards on the ground or UCLA score unanswered TD after TD......

until they lose a couple and everyone suddenly hates the new toy. Then well see how they react.

Just bein honest

There probably are many who will bail at the first sign of distress. Personally I can handle some losses as long as A) there is a competitive effort and B) the coach isn't a flaming a$$hole. It never has been about 9 wins or 4 losses for me but rather the failures to adjust and the resulting blowouts. Pretty sure that issue left town with Bo so, as for me, I will be happier even if we lose 4 or 5 with the new guys than I was with BP. But I don't think I'll ever know for sure because I just cannot see the scenario where we lose 4+ in the near future. My kool-aid cup is full.