What brand/style of underpants do you wear?

I wanna know the most comfortable kind for your man parts. (Mostly interested in boxer briefs). Don't care about cost. No, I'm not transitioning.

Boxer briefs during day. Sometimes just boxers to bed.

Just so you don't feel left out Moiraine, what kind of panties to you wear? :lol:

Starts with a "G" ends with "string"

I wanna know the most comfortable kind for your man parts. (Mostly interested in boxer briefs). Don't care about cost. No, I'm not transitioning.

Just so you don't feel left out Moiraine, what kind of panties to you wear? :lol:

Is it weird that last night when I posted about my undies, Moiraine visited my profile?

........at 3:35am. Hmmmmm....

• Fire 1

Is it weird that last night when I posted about my undies, Moiraine visited my profile?

I was up with a sore throat wondering why walksalone was vomiting.

I was up with a sore throat wondering why walksalone was vomiting.

Just an FYI.......you won't get ANY sleep if you start wondering about walksalone. Don't go down that road. :(

gp1.jpg

• Fire 1

gp1.jpg

I freakin knew it...

There was a time (in college?) when I liked wearing boxers outside after sewing the front shut..Trying to be a trend setter...But they always seemed to rip if I had to run away from the authorities or interested co-eds. Ever since then it's been almost exclusively BoxerBriefs..

• Fire 1