No more Husker players' numbers on fan jerseys

I like to dress as a member of the Husker swim team. Nothing but a red speedo. I realize that there isn't a men's swimming team anymore, but I wear it as a tribute to the fallen program.

I also try to find the dorkiest most squared off hat I can find...lots of big writing, hopefully some stuff on the fbill and it would be great if there was an actual ear of corm attached to the top of the hat.

You guys sure are cool makin' fun of the jersey-wearing fan. I wish I were as cool as you guys, pickin' on other fans...

I'm not a jersey wearer, but I used to be. More of a good luck thing than anything. I've retired my Frazier jersey. The one I've had since 1995, still in great condition.

In the end, who the flip cares about individual apparel choices?

• Fire 1

You guys sure are cool makin' fun of the jersey-wearing fan. I wish I were as cool as you guys, pickin' on other fans...

I'm not a jersey wearer, but I used to be. More of a good luck thing than anything. I've retired my Frazier jersey. The one I've had since 1995, still in great condition.

In the end, who the flip cares about individual apparel choices?

I think you just became cool like us! Nice work!

While we are on the topic and I know some of you don't look at how other people are dressed so you don't need to chime in...but guys what do you like to see the hot lady husker fans wearing? My top 5

1. Huske tank top

2. White shorts

3. White or red jeans

4. One of those jerseys for girls

5. I can' think of a 5

The sale of jerseys need to stop to anyone over 18 years old. A grown man wearing a jersey of someone half their age is ridiculous.

Worse yet, I don't know when some people decided that they would pay a premium to be a walking billboard for someone or something else by having a logo or a trademark on their clothes.

While we are on the topic and I know some of you don't look at how other people are dressed so you don't need to chime in...but guys what do you like to see the hot lady husker fans wearing? My top 5

1. Huske tank top

2. White shorts

3. White or red jeans

5. I can' think of a 5

Oh I care what women wear. I don't care what 20 year old boys are wearing as much as most of you do, and other fans cannwear whatever the hell they want and I don't care about that either. ( I think Cornhats are funny, not something to get angry about, people can wear those too)

When it comes to the ladies on game day, those white shorts and/or white/red pants are pretty damn nice. I like a girl that can make a hat look good too. That could be your number 5. Also, who doesn't like a woman in a tanktop.

The sale of jerseys need to stop to anyone over 18 years old. A grown man wearing a jersey of someone half their age is ridiculous.

Worse yet, I don't know when some people decided that they would pay a premium to be a walking billboard for someone or something else by having a logo or a trademark on their clothes.

I always thought politicians should wear the trademarks of the companies and think tanks/lobby groups they represent--Northrup Grumman, AEI, Citibank, Monsanto, Goldman Sachs, AIPAC, and the like-- on their suits or something, sorta like NASCAR drivers or futbol players. Truth in advertising.

hqdefault.jpg

I've got an authentic signed jersey by Christian and Jason Peter, I don't wear it but I've put it on before. Damn I look good in that. I also have a signed Terrell Davis authentic Jersey. I've never worn that or even put it on. Its sacred.

I hope you guys are okay with this.

1. Huske tank top

2. White shorts

3. White or red jeans

5. I can' think of a 5

Oh I care what women wear. I don't care what 20 year old boys are wearing as much as most of you do, and other fans cannwear whatever the hell they want and I don't care about that either. ( I think Cornhats are funny, not something to get angry about, people can wear those too)

When it comes to the ladies on game day, those white shorts and/or white/red pants are pretty damn nice. I like a girl that can make a hat look good too. That could be your number 5. Also, who doesn't like a woman in a tanktop.

The white shorts are just off the charts hot. How do they get them so small!

Good call on the hat! I know Colorado Husker loves that look!

Ohhhh I also did the Husker stickers some will wear on their face.

1. Huske tank top

2. White shorts

3. White or red jeans

5. I can' think of a 5

The white shorts are just off the charts hot. How do they get them so small!

Good call on the hat! I know Colorado Husker loves that look!

Ohhhh I also did the Husker stickers some will wear on their face.

Dude, Husker game day at Memorial Stadium is just a magical experience! Haha!