No more Husker players' numbers on fan jerseys

I'll be wearing my jersey at the Miami game. A breathable mesh material will be a little more bearable than a sweat drenched cotton tee. Plus, some goon broke into my buddys car last September in SD and stole my bag with my Nebraska dry fit polo, which I still need to replace.

Do you go bare chested/belly underneath the jersey? Wow.

While we are on the topic and I know some of you don't look at how other people are dressed so you don't need to chime in...but guys what do you like to see the hot lady husker fans wearing? My top 5

1. Huske tank top

2. White shorts

3. White or red jeans

4. One of those jerseys for girls

5. I can' think of a 5

Oh I care what women wear. I don't care what 20 year old boys are wearing as much as most of you do, and other fans cannwear whatever the hell they want and I don't care about that either. ( I think Cornhats are funny, not something to get angry about, people can wear those too)

When it comes to the ladies on game day, those white shorts and/or white/red pants are pretty damn nice. I like a girl that can make a hat look good too. That could be your number 5. Also, who doesn't like a woman in a tanktop.

The white shorts are just off the charts hot. How do they get them so small!

Good call on the hat! I know Colorado Husker loves that look!

Ohhhh I also did the Husker stickers some will wear on their face.

I do enjoy the girl in the hat. If she can pull it off, it shows she probably wouldn't be a high maintenance chick.

• Fire 1

While we are on the topic and I know some of you don't look at how other people are dressed so you don't need to chime in...but guys what do you like to see the hot lady husker fans wearing? My top 5

1. Huske tank top

2. White shorts

3. White or red jeans

5. I can' think of a 5

Oh I care what women wear. I don't care what 20 year old boys are wearing as much as most of you do, and other fans cannwear whatever the hell they want and I don't care about that either. ( I think Cornhats are funny, not something to get angry about, people can wear those too)

When it comes to the ladies on game day, those white shorts and/or white/red pants are pretty damn nice. I like a girl that can make a hat look good too. That could be your number 5. Also, who doesn't like a woman in a tanktop.

Dude, Husker game day at Memorial Stadium is just a magical experience! Haha!

No kidding! It is like a boner-fest

1. Huske tank top

2. White shorts

3. White or red jeans

5. I can' think of a 5

Dude, Husker game day at Memorial Stadium is just a magical experience! Haha!

No kidding! It is like a boner-fest

That's why I wear the speedo!!! I gotta show the girls my boner!!!

• Fire 2

I'll be wearing my jersey at the Miami game. A breathable mesh material will be a little more bearable than a sweat drenched cotton tee. Plus, some goon broke into my buddys car last September in SD and stole my bag with my Nebraska dry fit polo, which I still need to replace.

Haha, man you sound a little too tight butthole
  • Fire 1

You must have abs of steel. Do you do 8 minute abs?

1. Huske tank top

2. White shorts

3. White or red jeans

5. I can' think of a 5

I never have figured out why men have such an issue with what someone else wears to show support for their team. Heck, wear whatever you want. Just be there, be red and be loud.

Now, you guys have pretty much nailed the women's clothing thing. You can't stop without mentioning the red hot lipstick though.

• Fire 2

You must have abs of steel. Do you do 8 minute abs?
Is that your opening line on grindr? Prolly doesn't work as well here.

Can you give me a suggestion for my opening line on grindr? I am sure you get a ton of "swipe rights".
naw man, the training wheels are off, you seem to have it all figured out.