Most Important Trophy Game

Redux

Which trophy is your favorite?  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I want that broken chair trophy so damn bad.....

Living in Minnesota and having Gopher fans attempt to talk smack has become tiresome. I just want to win that game by 100.

That's why I picked the Heroes trophy. Living in Iowa is great, but these guys talk like Nebraska has never beaten them.

I voted Broken Chair, mostly because of the way it was created, and because it seems to mock the other "rivalry" trophies the Huskers were forced into. I have never paid much attention to rivalry trophies in general, but a majority of them in the Big Ten at least have some meaning and weren't forcibly created for the sake of having a trophy. I mean, the Huskers just joined the conference, and suddenly we have the Heroes and Freedom trophies? Ummm, okay.

Love posts #19 & #20 by The Maudfather & Knapp respectively, and 100% agree!

The most important trophy games aren't even listed; The B1G conference trophy and the NC trophy. These choices pale in comparison. However, I did vote for the broken chair trophy. Like it a lot better than Heroes or Freedom trophy. Would like to see the Wisconsin game turn into a rivalry but we've got to start holding up our end of that deal. Iowa....meh.

Ya. It's like the Colorado series.

Except NU is Colorado.

Get out

Or the Texas Nebraska series.

Except NU is... NU.

But actually we almost always kept it close with Texas even when we were the underdog. So it's not like that at all except for the part where we almost always lose.