Most Important Trophy Game

Redux

Which trophy is your favorite?  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Still no votes for the Heroes Game/Trophy? :dunno

Yeah I am a little surprised by that.

I'm not sure I'm surprised but it is pretty telling.

I think its telling that if we moved Wisconsin to the last game of the year, the series would explode. People are choosing the Freedom Trophy and some didn't even know it was a thing.

I think its telling that if we moved Wisconsin to the last game of the year, the series would explode. People are choosing the Freedom Trophy and some didn't even know it was a thing.

Define explode. We explode into a burst of tears as they beat us by 40 points?

Define explode. We explode into a burst of tears as they beat us by 40 points?

The bad man is gone, that won't happen anymore (we hope).

I think there is enough hate from Wisconsin fans that resent us for joining their conference to go along with our hate of them copying our successful model and embarassing us 3 out of 4 times now, that if this were on Black Friday, it could develop into a real rivalry.

• Fire 1

I'll echo most on here. The Hero/Freedom trophies are contrived "we're in the Big Ten we need trophies" trophies. No one give a rat's behind about those trophies. If we beat Wisconsin/Iowa, we should take the trophy to the 50 yard line and smash it on the ground and start stomping and swinging our helmets at.

I'll echo most on here. The Hero/Freedom trophies are contrived "we're in the Big Ten we need trophies" trophies. No one give a rat's behind about those trophies. If we beat Wisconsin/Iowa, we should take the trophy to the 50 yard line and smash it on the ground and start stomping and swinging our helmets at.

If the winning team did that, the trophy would instantly gain more credebility.

We need the Wisconsin game moved to the spot after thanksgiving. Iowa sucks, a rivalry isn't going to be forced there, the Wisconsin rivalry is much more intriguing IMO.

It is, and it would definitely be better than the Iowa series thus far. If it were me, I would move Wiscy to Black Friday, and Iowa to week 2.

From what I've heard, Wisconsin doesn't want us the last week of the season; they want Minnesota.

This is the reason that will not happen. Even if Minny sucks, they would rather play them that weekend.

The best we can honestly hope for is that OU accepts a Big Ten invite, and we resume that series.