Best Chance for "College Gameday" appearance this year? (Poll)

Best Chance for Gameday appearance  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Seems we are far off of the national radar this year, but just wondering what people on here think of our chances?

I think Michigan State is our best chance, due to their higher rank and the later date. This would give NU a better time frame to improve our national perception, assuming we are ranked by then.

I think the MSu game is a good chance we get gameday. Its kinda boring when they go to Alabama/LSU every year it doesnt seem to get me pumped up for gameday if they are going to this same game every year.

Or they go to the same places they go yearly when they haven't been to Lincoln in 8 years.

Very true. They don't switch it up as much any more. I wish they do, it's fun to see other campuses and atmospheres.

I think the MSu game is a good chance we get gameday. Its kinda boring when they go to Alabama/LSU every year it doesnt seem to get me pumped up for gameday if they are going to this same game every year.

Or they go to the same places they go yearly when they haven't been to Lincoln in 8 years.

Very true. They don't switch it up as much any more. I wish they do, it's fun to see other campuses and atmospheres.

Last year they went to Harvard, Mississippi, Mississippi St and Baylor for the first time ever, and ND State and West Virginia for just the 2nd time.

Personally I would like to see this staff get some time to develop the team, recruit what they want and need, than watch us shyt the bed on National television again.

Were not game day material at this time, when we earn it, we will be there.

I reluctantly agree with this, at least in part.

2007 USC still makes me ashamed