Adrian Talan no longer on the team

knapplc

Have we heard any indication about what the supposed issues were with Talan? If I remember correctly, vague references to a "high-maintenance" player. Now, a few tweets confirming he is gone. I find it difficult to judge this kid's character and/or the staff's handling of the matter without more facts. It seems premature and unfair to both parties.

Maybe we just shouldn't judge an 18 year old and move on.

I doubt details get released. Probably just a guy who felt he should of played right away, didn't respect guys above him, it doesn't take long for a guy to show what a cancer he can be to the locker room.

If you don't know the details, maybe you shouldn't spew sh#t like this.

I heard Talon wouldnt refer to Gerry as "defensive Rex" or Cross as "Hulk".. so that is why they kicked him off the team.

My source knows Mike Rileys hairdresser.

I doubt details get released. Probably just a guy who felt he should of played right away, didn't respect guys above him, it doesn't take long for a guy to show what a cancer he can be to the locker room.

I heard Talon wouldnt refer to Gerry as "defensive Rex" or Cross as "Hulk".. so that is why they kicked him off the team.

Clearly more reliable than Bo's aquarium guy

Clearly more reliable than Bo's aquarium guy

Ya, there was something fishy about that guy.

*I hate myself

They let the piece about him leak to see if it would change him, and it clearly didnt.

I hope the kid can go somewhere and do well, but with how wide open LB is, he probably should have just put his head down and grinded.

Crafty veteran that Riley is.

And the bed wetters here were whining because Riley should have known better than to let that slip with a reporter in the room.... Ha !

• Fire 1

That's pretty much what's been reported from the media guys.

That's pretty much what's been reported from the media guys.

So the media called him a disrespectful cancer? I guess I didn't see that.

They let the piece about him leak to see if it would change him, and it clearly didnt.

I hope the kid can go somewhere and do well, but with how wide open LB is, he probably should have just put his head down and grinded.

Crafty veteran that Riley is.

And the bed wetters here were whining because Riley should have known better than to let that slip with a reporter in the room.... Ha !

Oh you are so cool and so tough.

• Fire 2