***Official South Alabama Game Discussion***

Yeah, they're getting jammed in the A blitzes. Looked like the CB/OLB blitz almost made it home.

yeah, they've almost made it home a couple of times.

I think you'll be seeing us fake one of the A-gap blitzes, and bring one of the safeties on the outside instead, and drop the linebacker into the hole with robber coverage.

I really like Stanley Morgan. He's a good one

I'm generally a big fan of all our WRs (injured DPE included). Plus we have a QB who seems much calmer in the pocket and on the field and who is more accurate. I know it's South Alabama, but this offense looks to be a smooth operation so far.

Totally agree. Looked pretty good at times last week too.

I really like Stanley Morgan. He's a good one

I'm generally a big fan of all our WRs (injured DPE included). Plus we have a QB who seems much calmer in the pocket and on the field and who is more accurate. I know it's South Alabama, but this offense looks to be a smooth operation so far.

We really needed a game like this to build confidence. Nothing against S. Alabama, they're a fine team, but Nebraska needed a game to play like this in.