Coaches lost this game

This wasn't on the coaches. The 3rd down call was a good one and Armstrong f'd it up. I will say the 4th down call was a joke and we should have kicked the FG. Gerry is who f'd up letting a receiver get behind him. To say this is on the coaches is a joke.

• Fire 1

This wasn't on the coaches. The 3rd down call was a good one and Armstrong f'd it up. I will say the 4th down call was a joke and we should have kicked the FG. Gerry is who f'd up letting a receiver get behind him. To say this is on the coaches is a joke.

As a coach you can't even tempt fate like that. Run the ball on 3rd down and the clock is down to no more than 20 seconds before 4th down.
  • Fire 1

I won't defend it, I won't excuse it, I have no effort to give in trying to defend anything on the offensive side of the football.

Mike Riley and Danny Langsdorf f'd their team, and when their team was f'ing themselves, they continued to let them.

Now will I say this is any different than Bo Pelini and Tim Beck, f#*k No I won't. I saw the same type of bullsh#t with them dumbasses.

But here's the thing. I didn't think Riley and Langsdorf were dumbasses like Bo Pelini and Tim Beck. This game is right up there at the top of any of the failures Beck and Bo had. Right there.

This goes down in my book as one of the most idiotic losses of all time and I don't give two fu#*$ who judges me for losing it on this one. I've had this staff's back, I've tried to stay positive, but there's no reason Nebraska loses that game aside from a collective effort of dumassed stupidity from all involved. The players sh#t themselves, the coaches helped them, and nobody had a clue of how to clean it up.

• Fire 2

I thought the play was OK it was there TA just didn't execute he was throwing behind his receivers all day and all the drops today it just goes to show that u can't let a team hang in there first execute gotta make plays this is on the Players and their flat attitude today they blew it not the coaches and also the secondary has to get better that's my opinion

yes armstrong f'd up...just like he had been all day...so is he calling the plays? is he making a decision to throw the ball with a minute left against a team that hasnt been able to move the ball all day. kicking the FG maybe...but how reliable is the kicker? you punt the ball into the corner. make them go at least 80yds. send pressure so the QB doesnt have time to beat your pathetic CBs deep. they have no timeouts and would have less than 40secs....there is no way this is not on the coaches!

I made it known I was a gigantic Riley supporter.

Honeymoon is over for me.

You CANNOT lose games like this. This is two games out of five already where the coaches have lost games. Not the players, but simply the coaches by just horrendous game management and playcalling.

This, I guess.

I like Riley a lot and really wanted him to succeed here. The man is a first class individual in every way. But you just can not, can NOT lose games like this--no ifs, ands, or buts. There is absolutely NO REASON why this Husker team is suddenly less talented than the fricking Illini or why Tim Beckman's substitute teacher is suddenly outcoaching us.

I feel like throwing up. That was a pathetic display of football from start to finish. And our defense doesn't seem any better than it did against BYU--only the gross incompetence of Illinois football held it to a 1 point loss.

• Fire 2