Riley Sucks, Who Do We Steal?

Scott Frost, because he's running Helfrich's system at Oregon. He's said in an interview that he sees the value of running the football from a power stand point and would love to implement it in his system.

I think Frost would bring a unique blend of spread concepts and power football. Something like TO was running with Frost back in '97.
  • Fire 2

Scott Frost, because he's running Helfrich's system at Oregon. He's said in an interview that he sees the value of running the football from a power stand point and would love to implement it in his system.

I think Frost would bring a unique blend of spread concepts and power football. Something like TO was running with Frost back in '97.

I 100% agree on hiring Frost. But the fact is we won't have to worry about hiring anyone because I can't see Eichorst admitting he messed up with Riley.

• Fire 1

If you want option football back...hire Troy Calhoun

doesnt he also do "more with less?"

Yes he does due to the height, weight, and recruiting limitations of coaching at Air Force.

He runs option from the I-Formation, Flexbone (Double Wing), Shotgun. But the great thing is, his offense is not purely option football. They also run the ISO, toss sweep, zone plays, etc.

• Fire 2