Riley Must Win 'X' Number Of Games To Make It Another Year

Is Riley in danger of getting fired?  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It will be interesting with the new chancellor. Only thing i ask is we get someone completely opposite of Pearlbag. Someone who can bring back the big money donors, hires an actual AD(not a mouthpiece), and makes the football program a priority.

Trev Alberts

Be a good AD i think but not sure about chancellor

Trev Alberts' track record is to cut football and wrestling programs. I don't want that dip hole.

I thought Dave Rimmington was the guy people wanted back in the day

Really? You should do your homework. You think he wanted to cut those programs?? ADs are not in the business of cutting programs. It was cut those programs or have NO sports at all.

exactly I agree. And it used to be that there was a unanimous feeling that any mention of Alberts was murderous because of what happened up there. But now that we're speculating another AD change and we need that "Nebraska guy", he's ok now. The bi-polarism is funny to me.

Look at the thread you're posting in... what would you expect if not crazy bi-polarism? :D

I'm saying 6 wins, but he's not going to be fired, he'll get one more year whether any of us like that or not...................AT LEAST, if not two more years. We officially suck and are in the same area as Indiana, Purdue, Illinois, etc.

I bet you're getting a lot of grief from the Hawk fans right about now.