Who thinks there will be some "booing" this weekend at home?

You should never boo your favorite team. Go f#*k yourself if you do that.

....How else would you like the fans to show their frustration? Throw tomatoes at the players? Fans are allowed to boo if they don't like the product on the field, they pay a lot of money to be there.

Of course you are allowed to do it. I just think you're a piece of garbage if you do it.

Believe me I think it's low to boo at a college game as well. I personally don't do it, and I went to USF having to suffer through those football games which gave me plenty of chances. However I do believe you can boo the play calling.

....How else would you like the fans to show their frustration? Throw tomatoes at the players? Fans are allowed to boo if they don't like the product on the field, they pay a lot of money to be there.

Of course you are allowed to do it. I just think you're a piece of garbage if you do it.

Believe me I think it's low to boo at a college game as well. I personally don't do it, and I went to USF having to suffer through those football games which gave me plenty of chances. However I do believe you can boo the play calling.

The problem with your reasoning is that the player on the field doesn't know you are booing a play. They just hear boos. And that sucks. If you have a way to differentiate the boo, then by all means....

I heard a lot of booing at Eichorst when he was announced at the BYU or Southern Alabama - cant remember which one it was. It was during one of the TV time out nonsense things...

As a general proposition I dont boo (except I was one of the people booing the ginger devil.)

I also do not generally leave early unless we are up and there is just a few mins left.

Then don't pay the money. Everyone should know that sports exist as an unpredictable form of entertainment - that's why people love them, because the outcome is not guaranteed. If you're buying a ticket, then you're the one sacrificing to be able to experience something that might not turn out the way you want it to.

Booing is selfish, disrespectful, doesn't accomplish anything and also shows pretty poor form on your part since you're the one that decided to go. If the idea of losing or playing poorly is that upsetting to you, then you shouldn't be there.

• Fire 3

I hope not but I do think this cold be the week where we start hearing some boo's from Husker fans against the team.

If they play and coach like they did against Illinois, yes, I will boo...often and loudly.

To be clear, I'd much prefer our team play in such a way as to warrant me and those around me to do nothing but cheer wildly...all game long.

Yeah, a few people will boo. They'll be like the couple dozen hypercritical posters here- booing and expecting everyone else to be living in the same crazy world. Except they'll get realworld pushback from the fans around them, and they'll temper the crazy when they can't hide behind anonymous internet profiles.

I suggest that in addition to booing, you also talk another coaching change with the people around you at the game. :D

• Fire 1

If people are going to boo at the game I really hope they just don't go. They are kids playing a game they love and want to excel at and deserve better than having a grown adult boo him. Boo a professional team, not a group of kids!!

You probably can't guess how much it costs me for tickets between the 40-50 yard line...if they play & coach like sh*t, I'm booing.

• Fire 1