Probably BS, but saw this posted.

Playcalling today against Minny suggests that Langsdorf either got a brain transplant, had a V8 this morning...or that perhaps one of the bits of the rumor has some legs?

Or...maybe someone gave him a Snickers Bar.

57284586.jpg

Six weeks is a long time to go without the chocolate, nougat, peanut-laden goodness of a Snickers bar.

No wonder his offensive gameplan was for s*** before. :hmmph

Playcalling today against Minny suggests that Langsdorf either got a brain transplant, had a V8 this morning...or that perhaps one of the bits of the rumor has some legs?

Or...maybe someone gave him a Snickers Bar.

57284586.jpg

Six weeks is a long time to go without the chocolate, nougat, peanut-laden goodness of a Snickers bar.

No wonder his offensive gameplan was for s*** before. :hmmph

Apparently the training table ran out of f*****g Snickers bars today...

If Eichorst had told Bo to make staffing changes(priority one, bring in a top-notch DC) and got out the checkbook to make them good ones we could be going 11-1 against this sched.

I was always of the understanding that he did tell Bo to make staffing changes, and Bo told him to eat sh#t.

I've heard the opposite also alleged, but that's rumor-mill stuff either way. Eichorst has publically said he considers it "micromanaging" to get involved in staffing decisions. Plus, while Bo does have a stubborn streak let's look at common sense. Everyone can go or a couple can go, which one is he more likely to pick? Especially if you tell him you are willing to get out the checkbook for first-rate upgrades? I don't really buy that he wouldn't do it. Bo is no angel but at the same time let's be real about why Eichorst was handpicked by Perlman with no input from TO.

If Eichorst had told Bo to make staffing changes(priority one, bring in a top-notch DC) and got out the checkbook to make them good ones we could be going 11-1 against this sched.

I was always of the understanding that he did tell Bo to make staffing changes, and Bo told him to eat sh#t.

I've heard the opposite also alleged, but that's rumor-mill stuff either way. Eichorst has publically said he considers it "micromanaging" to get involved in staffing decisions. Plus, while Bo does have a stubborn streak let's look at common sense. Everyone can go or a couple can go, which one is he more likely to pick? Especially if you tell him you are willing to get out the checkbook for first-rate upgrades? I don't really buy that he wouldn't do it. Bo is no angel but at the same time let's be real about why Eichorst was handpicked by Perlman with no input from TO.

Payoff from Barry to keep Wisky in the driver's seat in the B1G West?