Lol Michigan

Sargon

Well I think I'm finally ready to talk about this. At least a little. But you can go back and forth questioning what they should've done differently, but really if literally anything else happened, we would have one. If a swarm of bats fell upon the field and ate every person there, we still would've won. It was a fluke play and it hurt(s) bad. Probably a good week for a bye for the players, but as a fan i just want a game to wash last week off of me.

Y'all will murderize Minnesota. If we can beat them by 20+ and struggle with NW, you'll be fiiiiine.

Well I think I'm finally ready to talk about this. At least a little. But you can go back and forth questioning what they should've done differently, but really if literally anything else happened, we would have one. If a swarm of bats fell upon the field and ate every person there, we still would've won. It was a fluke play and it hurt(s) bad. Probably a good week for a bye for the players, but as a fan i just want a game to wash last week off of me.

It was the right call. IIRC, MSU would have been in FG position already, so barring the ability to run out the clock by running around crazy, MSU still would have had a chance to score. As is, MSU almost lost still. Had he not dove the way he dove, they wouldn't have scored the TD and would have still lost.

It was the right call. IIRC, MSU would have been in FG position already, so barring the ability to run out the clock by running around crazy, MSU still would have had a chance to score. As is, MSU almost lost still. Had he not dove the way he dove, they wouldn't have scored the TD and would have still lost.

No. Michigan was on MSU's 47.

No. Michigan was on MSU's 47.

This. And MSU's kicker has been sh#t this year

• Fire 1

Yeah, it was definitely the right call. I mean, how often do you see a punt screw up like that that's run for a TD? Maybe once per season in all of college football. Nearly all punts muffed by the punter get downed near where the punter is. It was just a fluke play that will go down in infamy. Well, infamy in Ann Arbor, that is. Oh well. :lol: