Lol Michigan

Sargon

What the Hell was wrong with the Michigan State players who couldn't figure out that their guy had a dislocated hip? One guy shaking him by the helmet as the injured guy is yelling and swatting at him. Don't any of them speak English or do they only communicate by Twitter these days?!

This is how football players fall into the "they are not very smart" conversation. They had two smart guys on the team (Cook being the other) and they knocked one out for maybe the rest of the season.

Anyhow, my brother in law and I were at a family reunion and we sneaked into the den and watched the last minute and a half of the game. So I'll file that one away with Flutie's Hail Mary and Ron Kellogg's Hail Mary.

lol come on man

in that environment, with the adrenaline flowing, the screaming, the excitement, the dogpile, etc., it's pretty normal that they wouldn't notice anything. i've been involved personally in some moments similar to that and you never remember a single thing you just lose your mind.

Yeah, but LOMS those were all at a strip club. It's a little different environment.

And that's (part of) the reason why he's now the "ex-" Michigan coach.

Not punting there would be absolutely stupid. Even getting off a terrible punt would have run the clock down to one play and put MSU out of field goal range. Absolutely no reason not to punt.

/of course, I'm sure he ACTUALLY would have punted, too. Just trying to save any semblance of face from the dumpster fire he left there.