Lol Michigan

Sargon

Same broadcasting crew from the BYU game....these guys have seen some interesting finishes this year

I love that the announcer was so shocked and stunned his voice cracked at the end. I think he did a great job of calling that play and he was representing what we were all thinking as we watched that play.

While I do feel bad for the kicker, Michigan fans are some of the cockiest and have talked the most trash about how great Harbaugh is, so not much sympathy for their fan base.

What the Hell was wrong with the Michigan State players who couldn't figure out that their guy had a dislocated hip? One guy shaking him by the helmet as the injured guy is yelling and swatting at him. Don't any of them speak English or do they only communicate by Twitter these days?!

This is how football players fall into the "they are not very smart" conversation. They had two smart guys on the team (Cook being the other) and they knocked one out for maybe the rest of the season.

Anyhow, my brother in law and I were at a family reunion and we sneaked into the den and watched the last minute and a half of the game. So I'll file that one away with Flutie's Hail Mary and Ron Kellogg's Hail Mary.

What the Hell was wrong with the Michigan State players who couldn't figure out that their guy had a dislocated hip? One guy shaking him by the helmet as the injured guy is yelling and swatting at him. Don't any of them speak English or do they only communicate by Twitter these days?!

This is how football players fall into the "they are not very smart" conversation. They had two smart guys on the team (Cook being the other) and they knocked one out for maybe the rest of the season.

Anyhow, my brother in law and I were at a family reunion and we sneaked into the den and watched the last minute and a half of the game. So I'll file that one away with Flutie's Hail Mary and Ron Kellogg's Hail Mary.

lol come on man

in that environment, with the adrenaline flowing, the screaming, the excitement, the dogpile, etc., it's pretty normal that they wouldn't notice anything. i've been involved personally in some moments similar to that and you never remember a single thing you just lose your mind.

in that environment, with the adrenaline flowing, the screaming, the excitement, the dogpile, etc., it's pretty normal that they wouldn't notice anything. i've been involved personally in some moments similar to that and you never remember a single thing you just lose your mind

...yeah, becuz football players, am I right? Like showing everybody how happy you are trumps preventing or responding to a stupid injury... football players losing their minds, man...it's pretty normal, am I right??? :thumbs

My guess is the one shaking him by his facemask as the victim frantically tries to swat him away while screaming is probably the one in sports medicine or a pre med major... eyeswear2allthatsholy

I'm not sure how smart Cook is after I saw his post-game interview and he said there hadn't been a finish to a football game like that in "hundreds and hundreds of years."

• Fire 1