Take THAT...Bo!

Even I thought the secondary would be better.

Then I watched them play this season and realized I was wrong.

Not complicated.

Not at all complicated when you realize the one big factor that changed this season.

Two, if you consider that three of the biggest playmakers on the team went to the NFL.

wouldn't that add up to four?

No, you multiply then divide by 7, add six and take away 5.

Huh? That gives me 5318008...

(turns calculator upside down...)

(*snicker*)

Not complicated.

Not at all complicated when you realize the one big factor that changed this season.

Two, if you consider that three of the biggest playmakers on the team went to the NFL.

From the secondary???

Not complicated.

From the secondary???

jake_from_statefarm2.gif

• Fire 2

Not complicated.

From the secondary???

Considering that we gave up an all-time NCAA rushing record to Melvin Gordon in less than 3 quarters last year, and Minnesota beat us 2 years in a row running practically the exact same play the entire game, I don't think that this is a direction that you really want to take this discussion in. Our defense doesn't suddenly suck more for being unable to stop the pass than they did for being unable to stop the run.

Not complicated.

From the secondary???

Considering that we gave up an all-time NCAA rushing record to Melvin Gordon in less than 3 quarters last year, and Minnesota beat us 2 years in a row running practically the exact same play the entire game, I don't think that this is a direction that you really want to take this discussion in. Our defense doesn't suddenly suck more for being unable to stop the pass than they did for being unable to stop the run.

That wasn't what the comment I replied to was about. Focus.

Not complicated.

From the secondary???

Then I think you replied to the wrong comment. The only thing I can infer from what you're saying is that our secondary didn't play this poorly last year, so that's a sign that coaching is worse.

Not complicated.

From the secondary???

Then I think you replied to the wrong comment. The only thing I can infer from what you're saying is that our secondary didn't play this poorly last year, so that's a sign that coaching is worse.

Focus. Read through it again.

Not complicated.

I'll start over since you seem to have gotten confused.

Losing a stud RB makes the secondary worse than preseason predictions???

I guess some are more hopeful about the potential downfall of Pelini than what is currently becoming of our football program.

There's much bigger issues in Huskerland than Bo Pelini.

Yeah, but it's entirely possible the toxic stew and threadbare depth at Nebraska might have a direct impact on our current football program.

Bo Pelini's name is gonna come up for years. Just as Solich and Callahan and Pederson do.

This roster is not threadbare in terms of talent. Despite injuries, the team is fielding talented players. attrition is about equal to all other programs. Im sick of this player bashing based excuse.

There's not a team in America that doesn't appear thin at a position here or a position there.

There's also not a college football analyst in America who didn't declare Nebraska's secondary young, thin, unproven and a major liability before the season.

Are you joking? The depth issue you are referring to is the secondary?