***Official Purdue Game Discussion Thread***

Mavric

Come on man, no one here is against the coaches, you seem to blame them and give the players a pass.

I keep the balance. I'll tell you when it's one or the other or both.

Players have been in position to win this game and have made too many mistakes and not made enough plays to cover them up.

You didn't use this argument the last few years, what gives?

Keep fighting Blackshirts! This fan base is behind you and the coaches no matter what! We got your back!

Haha! sh#t........

Come on man. No one here is against the team. You seem to blame them and give the staff a pass.

Come on man, no one here is against the coaches, you seem to blame them and give the staff a pass.

Players have been in position to win this game and have made too many mistakes and not made enough plays to cover them up.

Really...so when has it been on the coaches?

The Illinois game. No doubt about it. The rest of the games have been a little bit of both. This one and last week was mostly all players.

Keep fighting Blackshirts! This fan base is behind you and the coaches no matter what! We got your back!

Haha! sh#t........

Come on man. No one here is against the team. You seem to blame them and give the staff a pass.

he hasnt given the staff a pass yet. he has just been arguing that people need to pull their heads out of their asses and realize not everything is the staff's fault.

Haha! sh#t........

Come on man, no one here is against the coaches, you seem to blame them and give the staff a pass.

Really...so when has it been on the coaches?

Because you know... hahahahah

Haha! sh#t........

Come on man, no one here is against the coaches, you seem to blame them and give the players a pass.

And who keeps putting the same kids out there? Who after USA said that there were things that could be done to have helped Davie? The coaches have changed nothing. Not scheme, play calling, rotation, penalties, etc.... Some players are showing lack of effort, but are in play after play after play. Long to Purdue and smiling? Staff needs to be in the a$$. Same with the team captains....

• Fire 1