Celebration Thread!!!

Mavric

I won't lie, at the end of the game I was more emotional than I have been over a football game in a long, long time, here's why.

This game wasn't just a normal Husker game. This game was the future of the Nebraska program, realize this guys. We haven't lost by any more than 10 points in any game. This game sets the tone for our future.

I can sleep happy tonight for the first time this season, and am proud to say. Go Big Red.

Same here man. I started tearing up when that clock hit 0:00. These kids have been through so much, us fans have been through so much and to have a win like this to hang your hat on was just awesome.

I've been critical of this staff throughout the year, and I think they'd even admit they've earned some of the criticism. Sure there were some boneheaded calls this game by Langsdorf that had me shaking my head, but honestly that happens in every game for just about every team.

No criticism from me this week, I am beyond proud of this team right now. Could not be happier. GO BIG RED!

I'm with you guys on the happy train this week. I'll take two more and I hope the Hawkeyes are 11-0 when they roll in. Feeding them and Sparty and giant turd-burger in the same month will make some of this angst go away. But, I think last night underscored the bumbling decisions made by the coaching staff all year, and even last night. Had the coaches not had their collective heads in their (system) arses all year, we might be looking at 8-2 and still controlling our own destiny for the B1G championship game I guess thats why I can't get sky high over this win. It almost seemed easy to get in a 4-6 season, when we would lay a massive egg if we were 8-1 coming in.

Thought I'd post this here - Did you guys notice how hard Tommy lays into their dude on his run that put us at 27 points? This replay doesn't have the sideline angle...but he gives this badass glare back at the guy after they both get up that is just amazing. I'm waiting for the full game to get posted so that I can try to extract that as a moving .gif. Here's the highlight:

• Fire 2

I'm glad I saw this thread. I read a couple others and was like - wtf? Are you not ecstatic right now? Because I am.

Great win.

Great win indeed!

I know you've been critical of the staff but I'd like to thank you for not being a Negative Nancy when so many others are. Thank you sir!

Thought I'd post this here - Did you guys notice how hard Tommy lays into their dude on his run that put us at 27 points? This replay doesn't have the sideline angle...but he gives this badass glare back at the guy after they both get up that is just amazing. I'm waiting for the full game to get posted so that I can try to extract that as a moving .gif. Here's the highlight:

I noticed Tommy getting in that guys face a little bit after he drills him for the TD. That was awesome. biggrin1.gif

I may be mistaken, (and a bit afraid to even bring this up) But I believe this is the exact play call and execution that should have been ran on the infamous 3rd and 7 at Illinois. Roll out right with Iback in the flats, but Tommy tagged as the runner.

I may be mistaken, (and a bit afraid to even bring this up) But I believe this is the exact play call and execution that should have been ran on the infamous 3rd and 7 at Illinois. Roll out right with Iback in the flats, but Tommy tagged as the runner.

It's not the exact same play but the concept is very similar.

It's not the exact same play but the concept is very similar.

One big difference between the two plays: Cethan Carter is on the play side against MSU. I believe he was supposed to be motioned across against Illinois, but the play call was late getting in

Also, Jano was not out there and we had 2 wide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znUY0V7_ijo?t=26s

I honestly thought the same thing, soup. :)

Oh well.

I'm glad I saw this thread. I read a couple others and was like - wtf? Are you not ecstatic right now? Because I am.

Great win.

Great win indeed!

I know you've been critical of the staff but I'd like to thank you for not being a Negative Nancy when so many others are. Thank you sir!

No, thank you. Sometimes it's good to be wrong.

Was Shilique raising his arm to knock down a potential pass or trying to draw attention to a holding by Carter? It looks like after the play he was lobbying for a holding call. Hard to take him seriously.

Great win.