Paris attacks

Maybe France will finally grow a pair and admit they have a Muslim problem. For years Hollande has been spouting that Islam is a religion of peace. How many more French have to die at the hand of Muslims before they finally realize the enemy lies within?

There are millions of Muslims in France. Dozens, MAYBE, are to blame for these attacks. What are you going to do with those millions who live in peace and want peace?

This isn't a "Muslim problem" any more than the KKK is a "Christian problem." This is an extremist problem, period.

You got your response in bold half right....this is a MUSLIM extremist problem. I would say a high majority of the terrorists attacks we have seen in the past 15 years have come at the hands of those sympathetic with Islam, whether its ISIS, Al Queda, or some other similar group. The two go hand in hand. Our weakness abroad over the past 7 years has emboldened these Muslim Extremists and helped in the creation of ISIS. The current strategy of this administration to take a back seat in play defense with terrorism will be in question in the days and weeks ahead.

Saw you and your kind coming a mile away, buddy.

• Fire 3

Maybe France will finally grow a pair and admit they have a Muslim problem. For years Hollande has been spouting that Islam is a religion of peace. How many more French have to die at the hand of Muslims before they finally realize the enemy lies within?

There are millions of Muslims in France. Dozens, MAYBE, are to blame for these attacks. What are you going to do with those millions who live in peace and want peace?

This isn't a "Muslim problem" any more than the KKK is a "Christian problem." This is an extremist problem, period.

You got your response in bold half right....this is a MUSLIM extremist problem. I would say a high majority of the terrorists attacks we have seen in the past 15 years have come at the hands of those sympathetic with Islam, whether its ISIS, Al Queda, or some other similar group. The two go hand in hand. Our weakness abroad over the past 7 years has emboldened these Muslim Extremists and helped in the creation of ISIS. The current strategy of this administration to take a back seat in play defense with terrorism will be in question in the days and weeks ahead.

WHAT?! LIKE WHAT?? What about the countless killers here in the US that claim faith when they bomb and murder people in planned parenthood? Christian Extremists? Probably not, because you don't want to be associated with some deranged f#*k. Same goes for the m(b?)illions of Islamic people that live all over the world peacefully.

Please point me to times in recent years where Christian extremists have murdered 150-plus people in a coordinated attack like this. You are WAY off base suggesting that a few abortion providers that have been killed is anywhere near in comparison to what transpired tonight and in other recent terror attacks. Nobody is saying that all Muslims believe in this ideology, but nearly all of those involved in ISIS and Al Queda are Muslim, and the fact that this President refuses to say Muslim extremists is beyond me.

Saw you and your kind coming a mile away, buddy.

First off, buddy, you can promote your twitter feed all you want, and suggest that we should all ignore what happened tonight given people die in car accidents everyday? What the F*ck? Your analysis skills are comical. Do you think that those dying in a car accident had someone intentionally drive toward them to end their life? Seriously, I want to understand how you are truly equating car accidents with a terrorists attack. This should be good.

You got your response in bold half right....this is a MUSLIM extremist problem.

Except Muslim and Extremist are two entirely different things...

islam-101-33-638.jpg?cb=1395541932

• Fire 1

Ameer Abdullah is Muslim. So is Abdul Muhammad, Nebraska's great WR from the 1990s.

I suppose some people are comfortable with lumping all Muslims together. Me, I think Ameer is a True Son of Nebraska, and indicative everything this program and team stands for. And I'm damned glad to have had him here, and proud that he chose to come to Nebraska.

But that's just me, I guess.

• Fire 4

First off, buddy, you can promote your twitter feed all you want, and suggest that we should all ignore what happened tonight given people die in car accidents everyday? What the F*ck? Your analysis skills are comical. Do you think that those dying in a car accident had someone intentionally drive toward them to end their life? Seriously, I want to understand how you are truly equating car accidents with a terrorists attack. This should be good.

I have family in Paris as we speak. I'm not ignoring what happened. I haven't heard from them yet and I'm damned worried about it. So go piss up some other flagpole with your bullsh#t.

• Fire 3

Please point me to times in recent years where Christian extremists have murdered 150-plus people in a coordinated attack like this.

OK.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_clergy_involvement_with_the_Usta%C5%A1e

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ngo_Dinh_Diem

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/apr/08/catholic-church-apologise-failure-rwanda-genocide-vatican

First off, if you have to go back in history 20-70 years ago, that does not equate to recent years. I specifically discussed our wake-up call on 9/11 and the US strategy for addressing terrorism over the past 15 years. We can go back hundreds of years discussing all sorts of persecutions of various religions. I read all of your twitter posts, and you are trying to minimize what happened in Paris, yet somehow when a topic aligns with your political views such as the Mizzou racial slurs, you claim everyone was ignoring how bad the racism was involved in the 2 racial slurs and the one instance of racial swastika appearing on a wall.

• Fire 1

I have family in Paris as we speak. I'm not ignoring what happened. I haven't heard from them yet and I'm damned worried about it. So go piss up some other flagpole with your bullsh#t.

First off, I certainly hope your family is ok, but with that said, why in the heck are you on here arguing about this right now?

Please point me to times in recent years where Christian extremists have murdered 150-plus people in a coordinated attack like this. You are WAY off base suggesting that a few abortion providers that have been killed is anywhere near in comparison to what transpired tonight and in other recent terror attacks. Nobody is saying that all Muslims believe in this ideology, but nearly all of those involved in ISIS and Al Queda are Muslim, and the fact that this President refuses to say Muslim extremists is beyond me.

But wait - there's more!

http://www.mintpressnews.com/christian-militias-in-the-car-give-muslims-a-choice-convert-or-die/208491/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knoxville_Unitarian_Universalist_church_shooting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Rudolph

• Fire 1

I read all of your twitter posts, and you are trying to minimize what happened in Paris

Lie. That attack means far more to me than it does to you. To me, it's about family. To you it's clearly about scoring points on a message board and continuing your crusade against Obama.

That kind of crap disgusts me. There's zero excuse for it and you should be ashamed.

• Fire 1

why in the heck are you on here arguing about this right now?

Because the battle against hate, ignorance and stupidity starts at my front door.

Does your front door have a mirror? Seriously, I'm sick of this political correctness BS. It's ok to say that Muslim Extremists are out to kill innocent civilians who believe in a free society WITHOUT believing that all peace-loving Muslims are bad, and calling anyone who agrees with the term "muslim extremist" a hater.

• Fire 2

I read all of your twitter posts, and you are trying to minimize what happened in Paris

Lie. That attack means far more to me than it does to you. To me, it's about family. To you it's clearly about scoring points on a message board and continuing your crusade against Obama.

That kind of crap disgusts me. There's zero excuse for it and you should be ashamed.

Hey, I said before that I hope everyone you know is fine, and I mean that, and I will say a prayer when I go to bed here shortly that they are fine. But I do not understand how you can equate what happened there to deaths from car accidents. This is a "politics" forum too, and you of all people were defending Obama for wanting to "politicize" the Oregon shooting, and now are criticizing others on a "politics" forum for discussing the political fallout from today's terror attack.

You're the one who took exception to the idea that this is an extremist problem. You want to attach "Muslim" to the problem. I've shown that it's an EXTREMIST problem, with links to atrocities as recent as this year committed by Christians.

Go look in your own mirror. Mine's clear as crystal.