CFB Coaching Carousel 2015

Mavric

https://twitter.com/McMurphyESPN/status/672811543336235008

An East Carolina alum who had three straight 8+ win seasons before this injury filled season....this has to be the worst firing of them all

His Wikipedia page already has him as the OC at Penn state

Yeah there's no way that's happening. McNeil has been a defensive guy his whole career. Wikipedia had Mendenhall as the head coach of the University of Farts just 10 minutes ago. Will upload a picture if I can figure out how...

https://twitter.com/McMurphyESPN/status/672811543336235008

An East Carolina alum who had three straight 8+ win seasons before this injury filled season....this has to be the worst firing of them all

His Wikipedia page already has him as the OC at Penn state

Yeah there's no way that's happening. McNeil has been a defensive guy his whole career. Wikipedia had Mendenhall as the head coach of the University of Farts just 10 minutes ago. Will upload a picture if I can figure out how...

I found that odd too about McNeil. But should you or I start the McNeil to Nebraska thread?

Given the infinite wealth of BYU and the LDS church, I am very surprised that they could not keep a good coach like Mendenhall. But I heard that Mendenhall has been butting heads w/BYU admins for a while. It couldn't have been about the money.

Kind of like how Gary Andersen left Wisconsin for Oregon St.