Now Let Me Clear My Throat

ScottyIce

Greeting Huskerboarders,

My time has been cut short at this destination for multiple reasons, but majorly my own. I'm not a person that enjoys a ban from the mods here at HB, BTW they are pretty good people, you should stop forcing their hands. Unfortunately, I'm a person that will always be at odds with them because of the way many of you post about the big red machine.

I'm a person that is easy to get along with, just ask Redux. I'm a person that is undying and a never give up type of breed. I'm a man that never throws in the towel and always gives our players the benefit of the doubt. I'm a person that will go to hell and back to defend this fan base, these players and this program.

Unfortunately, it's become very clear lately that there are many fans that do not show the same appreciation as I for the program over the past few months. I used to believe that I was a man that could change the minds of many with only a few words. Actually, that is true, but I have been very unlucky in doing so at HB. I haven't been able to do what I feel is the right thing to do here, so therefore, I'm withdrawing my posts from here no out. Every time I've stuck my neck out for this program, I've been punched in the gut, figuratively.

I want so bad for this program to be successful, that I've decided to step away. I feel that i'm going to be greater for this program in a difference capacity than I am here. As I type this post 20 beers deep, I plan to peruse this site occaisionally, but I'm moving to a new location. In the end, I just feel I can't cooperate with certain posters here and in the end, this is for the best.

Hey, if some of you look back a year ago, this is probably for the best! I love Husker Nation and hopefully we'll see you all in a bowl game!

#GBR!

• Fire 3

As I type this post 20 beers deep,

Maybe you have more important things in your life to address than a football team.

Good luck to you and thanks for the participation. I'm sorry it came to this for you.

If you want a feel good, you were the boat that broke my sail! Congrats.

• Fire 1

Greeting Huskerboarders,

My time has been cut short at this destination for multiple reasons, but majorly my own. I'm not a person that enjoys a ban from the mods here at HB, BTW they are pretty good people, you should stop forcing their hands. Unfortunately, I'm a person that will always be at odds with them because of the way many of you post about the big red machine.

I'm a person that is easy to get along with, just ask Redux. I'm a person that is undying and a never give up type of breed. I'm a man that never throws in the towel and always gives our players the benefit of the doubt. I'm a person that will go to hell and back to defend this fan base, these players and this program.

Unfortunately, it's become very clear lately that there are many fans that do not show the same appreciation as I for the program over the past few months. I used to believe that I was a man that could change the minds of many with only a few words. Actually, that is true, but I have been very unlucky in doing so at HB. I haven't been able to do what I feel is the right thing to do here, so therefore, I'm withdrawing my posts from here no out. Every time I've stuck my neck out for this program, I've been punched in the gut, figuratively.

I want so bad for this program to be successful, that I've decided to step away. I feel that i'm going to be greater for this program in a difference capacity than I am here. As I type this post 20 beers deep, I plan to peruse this site occaisionally, but I'm moving to a new location. In the end, I just feel I can't cooperate with certain posters here and in the end, this is for the best.

Hey, if some of you look back a year ago, this is probably for the best! I love Husker Nation and hopefully we'll see you all in a bowl game!

#GBR!

Good luck with the beer, though! LOL