JUCO LB Kapri Doucet [Oklahoma - Signed LOI]

Mavric

If we strike out on the big targets left then yes we will see a lot of poaching from the small schools. Missed our lb targets so we throw out a late LB offer.

This is just crazy. If LB is not a position of need ... and you miss out on Reece ... why throw out an offer like this at LB? (shaking my head)

LB is a position of need. We are going to take 3-4 at this spot. We have Simmons and quayshon. We need at least 1 more LB.

If we strike out on the big targets left then yes we will see a lot of poaching from the small schools. Missed our lb targets so we throw out a late LB offer.

This is just crazy. If LB is not a position of need ... and you miss out on Reece ... why throw out an offer like this at LB? (shaking my head)

LB is a position of need. We are going to take 3-4 at this spot. We have Simmons and quayshon. We need at least 1 more LB.
Yup, once Johnson wouldn't qualify and Domann switch to SS it became a need.

swmohusker ... so tell me about this guy. Is some stud that we just can't pass on?

I hope so. Hard to tell with juco film. Level of athletes at the juco make it hard. Some studs out there and then some scrubs. He shows very good athleticism for an LB and plays well in space. Quick to close on the ball. Film reminded me a bit of Zaire. But who the heck knows if this guy will be a player. I would ignore the 2 star rating though. They don't scout juco guys very well. I would trust a coach evaluation over rivals or scout on juco guys.

swmohusker ... so tell me about this guy. Is some stud that we just can't pass on?

I hope so. Hard to tell with juco film. Level of athletes at the juco make it hard. Some studs out there and then some scrubs. He shows very good athleticism for an LB and plays well in space. Quick to close on the ball. Film reminded me a bit of Zaire. But who the heck knows if this guy will be a player. I would ignore the 2 star rating though. They don't scout juco guys very well. I would trust a coach evaluation over rivals or scout on juco guys.

2 Star means that he has not been evaluated.

2 Star means that he has not been evaluated.

Not true. He is a 5.4 rated 2 star which means they see him as a role player in college. A no star means no eval