Stanley Morgan

Mavric

Morgan is just a freshman, wow, this kid was a steal.....huge upside from here!

What makes you say he was a steal? He had a ton of offers and NU got in on him early and really did a good job in his recruiting. That Louisiana connection is important and hope it can be retained.

He only had a handful of offers the kid was an excellent recruit to the program
no my son had 17 offers
(Mic drop) haha yes! Get em Mama Morgan!
no disrespect only correcting ur statement unless 17 offers is a handful but I loved my son decision to attend Nebraska. Feel in love from his official visit. Still a happy Husker Mom
  • Fire 1

Stanley is going to be a stud next year. I saw him play twice in person in 2015. The miami game I went to I saw leadership abilities and playmaking abilities in him fighting for a live ball for a td with two Miami players around him. It shows how much he wanted that ball and I knew I was witnessing a future star! Love seeing Stanley play and he will help make this program great!

Stanley is going to be a stud next year. I saw him play twice in person in 2015. The miami game I went to I saw leadership abilities and playmaking abilities in him fighting for a live ball for a td with two Miami players around him. It shows how much he wanted that ball and I knew I was witnessing a future star! Love seeing Stanley play and he will help make this program great!

The Miami game was awesome. The long reception that setup the tying TD was legit, so close to taking that to the house. Then the 2pt conversion...just a beast.

thanks so much 💯❤

The Miami game was awesome. The long reception that setup the tying TD was legit, so close to taking that to the house. Then the 2pt conversion...just a beast.
thanks💯❤
  • Fire 1

thanks💯❤

Monique, are we still on for that date next fall in Lincoln?! ;)

thanks💯❤
No, thank you!

thanks💯❤
Monique, are we still on for that date next fall in Lincoln?! ;)
September 3rd 😉

Next to Westerstache, Stanley is the man to beat in a stacked WR corp. Close race but Stan is the Man.

The word you are looking for is "corps". It is pronounced like "kor", but spelled differently. It's an odd word, but if you are going to use it, please use it correctly.

BTW you at least came close to the correct spelling. Twice earlier in this thread it was spelled "core", which is just plain stupid.

Sorry for the tangent.

thanks💯❤
No, thank you!
💯❤

Next to Westerstache, Stanley is the man to beat in a stacked WR corp. Close race but Stan is the Man.

The word you are looking for is "corps". It is pronounced like "kor", but spelled differently. It's an odd word, but if you are going to use it, please use it correctly.

BTW you at least came close to the correct spelling. Twice earlier in this thread it was spelled "core", which is just plain stupid.

Sorry for the tangent.

DBHOF worthy or just Grammar Nazi worthy?
  • Fire 1