Stanley Morgan

Mavric

Who GAF what his offer sheet looked like? Kid is awesome and I'm excited to see him play for the next 2-3 years. Very glad we have him on our team.

Who is Monique?

His mom. She posted here very frequently during his recruitment. I believe she has popped in occasionally this season too. She is also my secret crush. Shhh don't tell her.

Who GAF what his offer sheet looked like? Kid is awesome and I'm excited to see him play for the next 2-3 years. Very glad we have him on our team.

Who is Monique?

His mom. She posted here very frequently during his recruitment. I believe she has popped in occasionally this season too. She is also my secret crush. Shhh don't tell her.

Gotcha. In that case, great job raising one heck of a young man, Ms. Morgan!

Morgan has tremendous ability to track the football.

He has some great skills as well, but his intelligence on the field is what i am most excited about.

This WR crew excites me. DPE/Westy/Reilly/Moore/Morgan--- not to mention guys who redshirted/ guys coming in.

I am hoping to see them use Morgan/Reilly on the outsides and use Westerkamp in the slot.

No matter what they do, they have 5 legit WR's and that isnt even talking about Lane Hovey who gave legit minutes at times.

He has some great skills as well, but his intelligence on the field is what i am most excited about.

This WR crew excites me. DPE/Westy/Reilly/Moore/Morgan--- not to mention guys who redshirted/ guys coming in.

I am hoping to see them use Morgan/Reilly on the outsides and use Westerkamp in the slot.

No matter what they do, they have 5 legit WR's and that isnt even talking about Lane Hovey who gave legit minutes at times.

When people complained about throwing the ball so much I think people forgot what our strongest position on offense was

• Fire 4

When people complained about throwing the ball so much I think people forgot what our strongest position on offense was

Which is great evidence of why recruiting heavily at WR isn't really that important.

Which is great evidence of why recruiting heavily at WR isn't really that important.

It is if you intend to throw the ball much.

• Fire 1

No doubt our WRs are the best athletes on the team, but you need to have someone who can get them the ball consistently. As much as I love what Armstrong brings to the table, he is just not a QB who you can trust to reliably throw the ball 30-40 times a game.

If we had a Joe Ganz or Zac Taylor back there throwing to this group of receivers and the offense putting up lots of yards and TDs, I think you'd see a lot less angst about our run-pass balance.

• Fire 5

:facepalm:

• Fire 5