What's up Husker fans..

Canesfan01

Watched you guys beat UCLA. I was suprised! Went back to the smash mouth old school Nebraska days and ran, ran and ran the ball! You guys should be alot better next year in year 2 under Riley. You guys did beat a playoff team!

Al Golden and the pathetic staff is gone, and as you see, Miami has talent, just can't the next step with that terrible coach. I cannot be more excited with Mark Richt along with Brad Kaaya will make huge noise next season along with all the recruits he is bringing in..

Miami vs Nebraska in the playoffs would be amazing. Maybe a new years bowl game? Ratings would fly out the roof..

• Fire 2

Watched you guys beat UCLA. I was suprised! Went back to the smash mouth old school Nebraska days and ran, ran and ran the ball! You guys should be alot better next year in year 2 under Riley. You guys did beat a playoff team!

Al Golden and the pathetic staff is gone, and as you see, Miami has talent, just can't the next step with that terrible coach. I cannot be more excited with Mark Richt along with Brad Kaaya will make huge noise next season along with all the recruits he is bringing in..

Miami vs Nebraska in the playoffs would be amazing. Maybe a new years bowl game? Ratings would fly out the roof..

Do a majority of Canes fans realize Coach Richt is Nebraska-born...and if so, how do they feel about that? Also, he brings a bible-belt mentality to his coaching, will that matter in Coral Gables?

Do a majority of Canes fans realize Coach Richt is Nebraska-born...and if so, how do they feel about that? Also, he brings a bible-belt mentality to his coaching, will that matter in Coral Gables?

Richt went to school at Miami lol

• Fire 3

michael-scott-checks-toby.gif

Yessir he did and was born in Omaha with family still in the area. Both questions still stand lol boy.

Pre-U Miami and Current-U Miami. Two different things lol

• Fire 1

I highly doubt Miami has better or even on par talent with Georgia. You might as well have hired Mack Brown. You'll probably win a lot of games. However, you'll probably also come out on the short end of the stick against Florida State each and every year.