Huskers Schedule Oklahoma, Arizona for Future Games

Mavric

Was this the year we were supposed to play at Tennessee but it got moved to like 2025?

Nope, Nebraska was to play Tennessee 2016/17. I live in Knoxville and when this was canceled, I was bummed.

I stayed the night in Knoxville on my move to Chicago from Atlanta. Walked around the campus for a while and explored the stadium - would love to catch a game there sometime. Seems like a cool town.

I would love to see one (or all) of the future game with OU to be played in Arrowhead.

Honestly I think both Memorial Stadiums are much better than Arrowhead, especially from a historical importance factor.

That is very true. For whatever reason I just like the idea of a neutral site game in a pro stadium.

I would love to see one (or all) of the future game with OU to be played in Arrowhead.

Honestly I think both Memorial Stadiums are much better than Arrowhead, especially from a historical importance factor.

That is very true. For whatever reason I just like the idea of a neutral site game in a pro stadium.

Like to see us open a season vs Kansas or KSU in Arrowhead some year.

Like to see us open a season vs Kansas or KSU in Arrowhead some year.

Or Mizzou.

And if Colorado is still bleeding money, the game there could be moved to Mile High (75k capacity) instead of Folsom (55k capacity).