GT: Nebraska at Wisconsin - 6PM CT - BTN

here is my prediction of the coming games... This is based on how Tim's teams have performed, so if this team continues to play, against considerably tougher competition, like the last 3 games, they will prove me wrong..

MSU - L

Michigan - L

Purdue - L

Maryland - L

Rutgers - W

Wisconsin - W

Penn State - W

Indiana - L

OSU - L

Penn State - L

Purdue - L

NorthWestern - W

that is a 4-9 record. There could be a swap of a W and an L between teams, but I think the end record will be 4-9

From a different thread, I actually predicted this to be a win. I have not been far off at all.

Arguably one of the most disappointing efforts of the year.

Surely, not having Shavon hurt, but so did not having Morrow who would have helped a lot underneath.

Bad time for Jacobson and White to have bad outings as well.

When Wisky's 3 point percentage is better than our layup percentage.............it's going to be a long night. (why is it that we bring out the best in opponents long range shooting}??

I have backed Miles since he has been here and will continue, but I do not know what he was thinking playing a zone against a team that hit 13 3s in the prior game. Wisconsin did a good job taking White out of the game and no one showed up to be that 3rd scorer. You can tell McVeigh is a freshman, you do hot have to guard Benny on the perimeter & Webster has taken 3 steps back the last 2 games.

Arguably one of the most disappointing efforts of the year.

Surely, not having Shavon hurt, but so did not having Morrow who would have helped a lot underneath.

Bad time for Jacobson and White to have bad outings as well.

When Wisky's 3 point percentage is better than our layup percentage.............it's going to be a long night. (why is it that we bring out the best in opponents long range shooting}??

Bronson Koenig is one of the best three point shooters in the B1G, he has deadeye range. Aside from him and Hayes, I agree lots of their backups started knocking down threes that they usually don't make. Jack needs to be more aggressive underneath as he got dunked on and was getting destroyed on post defense. Andrew White was keyed on and our offense was down. It will take time for these freshman to get bigger, stronger and better, also Hammond looked pretty good last night, I thought at least one of his fouls was a terrible call and he played with a lot of effort on defense.