WR recruiting

That group of receivers just referenced all have excellent speed, good moves and good or great hands. With good route running, you are looking at a heck of package of guys. Pick your poison, really. Riley can package them into a couple groups and rotate and no defensive coordinator can possibly ignore or overplay any of them without creating a major exposure. There should be some darn good kick returners in this bunch too. I also have a hunch Wilbon can fit in to the return game as well. I personally prefer either receivers or secondary guys as my punt returners and RBs as my kick off guys. Ideally, DBs such as we had with DeJuan Groce (most likely Huskers' greatest punt returner along with Rodgers of course). I would clone Groce and have about 12 of him on my roster if I could. Best player since the Osborne days In my view.

Yeah but we can't take 10 if 10 want in so we're going to have to turn some guys away

You really think we're going to land 10 4 stars or what?
Not 10 four stars, but we have a ton of kids showing major interest in us right now that are guys on most years we would have been glad to take. We only need to land 2 of these guys. I'm pretty sure that won't be a problem with this many knocking on our door. Every single one of the Cali kids below wants to visit.

#4 Joseph Lewis WR ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ CA

#5 Tyjon Lindsey WR ⭐⭐⭐⭐ CA

#19 Terrell Bynum WR ⭐⭐⭐⭐ CA

#36 Taariq Johnson WR ⭐⭐⭐⭐ CA

#42 Jamire Calvin WR ⭐⭐⭐ CA

#47 Maurice Bell WR ⭐⭐⭐ CA

#59 Nick Pickett ATH ⭐⭐⭐ CA

#58 Jeremiah Hawkins ATH ⭐⭐⭐ CA

Jeremiah holloman - ⭐⭐⭐ GA 6'4" 195

Tariq black - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ CT 6'4" 205

Keldrick Carper - ⭐⭐⭐⭐ LA 6'3" 175

Travis Jordan - ⭐⭐⭐ LA 6'3" 200