Favorite Drinking Game:

I have an app called iPuke. The goal is not to actually puke, that's just the name, but it has produced some pretty hilarious drinking moments.

Other than that, we always played Drunken Mick, F**k the Dealer, beer pong, flippy cup, etc.

-P&A was a religion when I was in HS

-Beer Pong is a staple and still fun

-Categories was a fun way to get drunk, and nude

-Who What When Where Why is a personal fave

-Vegas is awesome if you can chug, I'm a pro

-Tippy Cup is a fun group game

-Ride The Bus

-Battleshots

-F The Dealer

I am gonna download that!

It's a good time! There are some crazy dares in there. One time we were playing and this girl's dare was to rip a $20 bill in half. She turned around to her BF, who wasn't playing or paying attention, and asked him for 20 bucks. Then she just ripped it in half and handed it back to him. His face was priceless!

I just remembered another card game we used to play:

Dragon Master

Basically there are 5 games played during each round:

Diamonds

Jack of Spades

10's

First and Last

Dragon Master

Diamonds:

In diamonds you don't want to win a trick with a card that has a suit of diamonds. If you do win a trick with a diamond in it, you must drink three drinks for each card that belongs to the diamond suit. For instance, I win a trick that has ace of spades, 7 of diamonds and 10 of diamonds. If I won that trick, I would have to drink 6 drinks; three for the 7 and three for the 10. A hand is played as follows: dealer leads off. So, if I dealt and I chose the diamonds game, I would lay a card down that I feel will not win a trick with a diamond in it.

10's:

In tens you don't want to win a trick with a ten in it. If you do, you must drink 10 drinks for each 10 won.

Jack of spades:

In jack of spades, you don't want to win a trick with the jack of spades in it. If you do, you must drink 20 drinks (in most people's book 20 drinks constitutes one full beer).

First and last:

In first and last, you don't want to win the first trick or the last trick. All other tricks in between are played but no drinks are given out. When you get really good at the game you will learn how to use the hands in between for strategy to set yourself up so you won't win last trick.

Dragon master:

Dragon master is the final game. It is to be played after all other games have been played. In dragon master, you combine all the games into one. That means that you don't want to win first or last trick, any 10, any diamond, or the jack of spades. This is where it gets really interesting-- i've seen people win over 50 drinks in one trick.

• Fire 1