Longest Scoring Streak - Huskers #6

Getting really sad that we have to scour through the most bizarre records to find some kind of streak or record we still have going! I'd be curious about which teams have held the most opponents scoreless over the past 40 years. That would be more indicative of the defensive tradition. Over the past 50 years, which program has given up the fewest points?

which team has the scored the most points over the past 50 years? that might suggest something about the type of offense is actually the most productive. For example, if we compare the average scoring of teams the run option oriented vs 'fun and gun' etc. Of course, then we'll have a big debate about whether "X" school was a run oriented vs. pass vs. pro vs west coast vs. whatever?

which team has the scored the most points over the past 50 years? that might suggest something about the type of offense is actually the most productive. For example, if we compare the average scoring of teams the run option oriented vs 'fun and gun' etc. Of course, then we'll have a big debate about whether "X" school was a run oriented vs. pass vs. pro vs west coast vs. whatever?

and SOS...

Why is it sad that someone notices something like this? It's the off season. I'm sure people who are reading this haven't forgotten our recent struggles.

BTW....Thanks Scott Frost. And people want him as HC. :facepalm:

they need to slam the husker program at any chance they find......with any ammo that works for them.

and i wouldn't slam anyone wanting frost here eventually. he can do the job as well as anyone we've had here lately.

Why is it sad that someone notices something like this? It's the off season. I'm sure people who are reading this haven't forgotten our recent struggles.

they need to slam the husker program at any chance they find......with any ammo that works for them.

and i wouldn't slam anyone wanting frost here eventually. he can do the job as well as anyone we've had here lately.

Hmmmm.....thought I was better at sarcasm than that.

We can't blame the players for the Debacle in the Desert, it's the coach's fault. Thanks Osborne.

No wait, it's not the coach's fault or the players fault. The blame lies with whoever recruited those bum players. Thanks Osborne.

We can't blame the players for the Debacle in the Desert, it's the coach's fault. Thanks Osborne.

No wait, it's not the coach's fault or the players fault. The blame lies with whoever recruited those bum players. Thanks Osborne.

No, it's the players' fault alright. Thanks Grant Wistrom. No, he's a Blackshirt. So offense. Thanks Damon Benning.

:lol:

No, it's the players' fault alright. Thanks Grant Wistrom. No, he's a Blackshirt. So offense. Thanks Damon Benning.

you guys just don't understand how evil perlman is....he orchestrated the whole thing just so he could in the distant future push tom out as AD and fire Bo.

you guys just don't understand how evil perlman is....he orchestrated the whole thing just so he could in the distant future push tom out as AD and fire Bo.

I'll bet you're right! In fact, here he is hatching his diabolical scheme:

b551abad_excellent-mr-burns.gif

And yes, Perlman looked like that back in 1996. He's looked pretty much like that since birth.

/sarcasm

• Fire 1