ESPN B1G Blog: For Nebraska to win big, it needs efficiency, no drama

Are you guy's Bolievers? or Belibers?

forgive my ignorance....but what is a beliber? i've apparently missed that term before now.

Apparently they are the same Bolivers and Beliebers are in love with figures that are totally insane and irrational. boliebers= Bo Pelini fans Beliebers= Justin Beber fans

You have 12 posts in 2 years, but half of them are petulant rants about Pelini or KB you made just today -- and most of those were in a thread about practicing more tolerance and less drama. Are you off your meds?

• Fire 1

forgive my ignorance....but what is a beliber? i've apparently missed that term before now.
Apparently they are the same Bolivers and Beliebers are in love with figures that are totally insane and irrational. boliebers= Bo Pelini fans Beliebers= Justin Beber fans

You have 12 posts in 2 years, but half of them are petulant rants about Pelini or KB you made just today -- and most of those were in a thread about practicing more tolerance and less drama. Are you off your meds?

Chill out brother, we are all husker fans here that's all that matters. Any ways you are right, I was trying to be funny. On a more serious note, Pearljam Perlman stepping down should alleviate a lot of the drama that has plagued our program for the last fifteen years. It is rather interesting to think what sort of decisions Perlman could have made that would have put the direction of the football program in a much better direction.

Chill out brother, we are all husker fans here that's all that matters. Any ways you are right, I was trying to be funny. On a more serious note, Pearljam Perlman stepping down should alleviate a lot of the drama that has plagued our program for the last fifteen years. It is rather interesting to think what sort of decisions Perlman could have made that would have put the direction of the football program in a much better direction.

Yabbut I'm self-loathing.

Fact one: without kennts little tizzy fit, no one even knows or cares about this pointless, worthless training record bullsh#t

Fact 2: kenny and some former players being bent about such worthless numbers says all you need to know about the staus of the program the last 10 years. You think John Parella, trev Alberts, grant wistrom, Brendan Stai, chris dishman, kyle vandenbosch and others give a f#*k about agility times and hammer jammer maxes?

• Fire 3

No one even knows or cares, except for over a decades worth of players who's recognition of their accomplishments and effort were going to be unrecognized.

It's incredibly easy to point the finger and criticize Kenny or any of the other players over the last 10 years, calling them the problem, but that's the real bullsh#t. Those players gave four+ years of nonstop, several dozen hours a week, dedication to our football program. What have you given to it count? You watch a handful of games on Saturdays, eat, drink, get happy, get mad, then go about your week. Maybe you buy a few tickets or even are a season ticket holder with a modest donation. Whoopdie doo. Have you bled, sweat, and physically/mentally exhausted yourself every day for several years? If not, then maybe shut the hell up in having the foolish audacity to tell someone who has that they're not allowed to care about being recognized for what they devoted themselves to to a level that you never will.

Rex Burkhead's records would have disappeared. Was Rex part of what is wrong with Nebraska football?

Ameer Abdullah's records would have disappeared. Ameer wasn't happy about it. Has Ameer been a part of the problem holding our football team back?

Taylor Martinez sacrificed a career, and will never be able to make money playing some type of football because he ruined his body for Nebraska. You want to tell him that he shouldn't care about the things he accomplished?

• Fire 2

Those players gave four years of nonstop, several dozen hours a week, dedication to our football program.

Well, maybe not all of them. Some players tried to deliberately sabotage the efforts of other players. Right, Stumpy?

Yep, especially one's that acted like big babies because their daddy Bo got sh#t canned.

There's only one record that any player should be concerned about and that is W-L. None of the teams in the past 10 years ever put up a W-L record worth remembering, maybe they should have worried more about that than stupid weight room records.

have you ever heard of something called a false dichotomy

• Fire 1

No drama huh? Well I find it pretty darn funny that all the drama that fell on the Huskers is mostly due to Bo Pelini, and his former players. I remember the big12 championship game against Texas and thought my god, the Huskers are going to be a national relevant team again. And the next thing you know, Bo Pelini self imploded, and no matter what his record was, he never could build a team that was viable and competed when it mattered. With that being said, Pelini's former player are getting their panties in a bunch because of some records that were set by questionable standards. You know Kenny you gave a lot to the University, but you also received a lot. You were able to get a FREE education. You were able to eat, sleep, and play a game you love all on the Universities dime. Maybe Kenny should stop being so detrimental to the program that gave him a chance, and respect the direction that it is going. Boyd should never be questioned on his prowess of weigh lifting. Especially by a 6-2 150 lbs receiver.

Look, I'm sure you are a fine, upstanding citizen, but it would take a lot to for me to actually believe it. Kenny worked his ass off for this program and I cannot blame him for asking "wtf" when they deleted the records. In his shoes, I would have done the same. I'm not sure why we feel the need to attack players or ex-coaches that are no longer here. Let it go bro, let it go.