The General Election

It looks like Trump has instructed his cadre of sycophants to bully Megyn Kelly, too. If he actually won, would he try to target her from the White House? It's sad, but this is a legitimate question.

I always have to laugh when his supporters try and brush off Trump advocating sexual assault getting news coverage to whine that Wikileaks emails aren't getting enough run. I wonder if they'll ever look back to how they acted in the future and feel a sense of shame.

It looks like Trump has instructed his cadre of sycophants to bully Megyn Kelly, too. If he actually won, would he try to target her from the White House? It's sad, but this is a legitimate question.

I always have to laugh when his supporters try and brush off Trump advocating sexual assault getting news coverage to whine that Wikileaks emails aren't getting enough run. I wonder if they'll ever look back to how they acted in the future and feel a sense of shame.

I've been saying this for months now. As president he would bully anyone who ever so much as looked at him funny. He'd do whatever he could to make their lives hell.

I'm confused as to how any news outlet knows this stuff. When I send in a ballot, I always thought it was secret and nobody other than the machine or person tallying up the votes would ever see it or know anything about it.

If 500,000 people vote early in Nebraska, how does anyone know what candidate is winning from those votes?

I'm confused as to how any news outlet knows this stuff. When I send in a ballot, I always thought it was secret and nobody other than the machine or person tallying up the votes would ever see it or know anything about it.

If 500,000 people vote early in Nebraska, how does anyone know what candidate is winning from those votes?

I believe they're just looking at registered Democrats and their share of the early voting, compared to previous years.

I believe they're just looking at registered Democrats and their share of the early voting, compared to previous years.

Hmmm....I guess that you can look at that. It would be another example of how screwed we are with party politics.

Hmmm....I guess that you can look at that. It would be another example of how screwed we are with party politics.

I don't understand this comment. Not that I disagree, just not sure why it's in response to this.

I don't understand this comment. Not that I disagree, just not sure why it's in response to this.

Because everyone is just assumed to vote according to party lines instead of actually discussing issues, looking at candidates and making an informed decision.

If elections can be predicted simply by looking at if the voter is registered R or D.....well.....that's a pretty sad state of affairs.