The General Election

Not a risk, it's a strategy. He has no intention of winning the presidency.

As he proves to be the biggest political fraud since..... But he will get some good material for his next TV show. Leaving millions of disillusioned voters on the side of the road who wanted another option other than Hillary.

The RNC is responsible for this disaster and should roll up their tent and walk into the sunset and let a more responsible party develop in its wake. I thought that would be the Libertarian party but Gary Johnson is proving that too much weed isn't good for the memory.

I have major issues with the RNC....but, they are not to blame for this.

This lies squarely on the shoulders of republican voters in the primary.

Edit....the way they may be responsible is due to the mountains of misinformation they have been spewing for decades that caused there to be so many clueless republican voters.

They created the conditions for this to happen. It may have been an outsider that capitalized on these conditions, but I'm still putting blame on the party for the ignorance they've instilled.

http://www.cbs46.com/story/33418363/witness-clinton-forward-together-tour-bus-dumps-human-waste-into-storm-drain

Dems dumps crap on road before they dump on us after the election.

Typical democratic response: "This was an honest mistake" - like all of Hillary's emails.

CBS46 reached out to the DNC, which issued the following statement:

This was an honest mistake
and we apologize to the Lawrenceville community for any harm we may have caused. We were unaware of any possible violations and have already taken corrective action with the charter bus company to prevent this from happening again. Furthermore, the DNC will work with the Georgia Department of Natural Resources, as well as local and state officials to determine the best course of corrective action.

Read more: http://www.cbs46.com/story/33418363/witness-dnc-tour-bus-dumps-human-waste-into-storm-drain#ixzz4NXjjh936

Not a risk, it's a strategy. He has no intention of winning the presidency.

As he proves to be the biggest political fraud since..... But he will get some good material for his next TV show. Leaving millions of disillusioned voters on the side of the road who wanted another option other than Hillary.

The RNC is responsible for this disaster and should roll up their tent and walk into the sunset and let a more responsible party develop in its wake. I thought that would be the Libertarian party but Gary Johnson is proving that too much weed isn't good for the memory.

I have major issues with the RNC....but, they are not to blame for this.

This lies squarely on the shoulders of republican voters in the primary.

Edit....the way they may be responsible is due to the mountains of misinformation they have been spewing for decades that caused there to be so many clueless republican voters.

They created the conditions for this to happen. It may have been an outsider that capitalized on these conditions, but I'm still putting blame on the party for the ignorance they've instilled.

I think you make a good point. I align more closely with my thought on this with you than BRB's point, though I do think anytime a party base spits out a candidate like Trump in the primary, you've got to assess what's led them there. They certainly share some of the blame.

But I think media companies like Fox News, Infowars, Breitbart, et al, deserve some. The way they've monetized this alternate reality and spent years and years trying to spin everything. As long as Obama and the Dems are in control, everything is going to hell in a hand basket. You're only days away from losing your religious liberty, having grown men molest your daughters in transgender bathrooms, being blown up walking down the street... and you should be very, VERY angry about it.

Eerily similar to how the NRA loves to remind you that Obama and Clinton are comin' fer yur guns, isn't it?

And of course, the party. You can't spend 8 years being obstructionist a$$hole$ who try to block anything and everything the president tries to accomplish, shutting down the government once and threatening to do it more, and escape any responsibility. I really wish the Republicans could spend time trying to accomplish things that would help people. They spend more time trying to play games and waiting to pounce on the next bit of bad news that drops about Clinton. When you're better at prosecuting your opponents than helping the people, that's a problem.

I want to find something I identify with in the current party, but I just can't.

And lastly, the Supreme Court. We've now had two SC decisions since Scalia vacated his seat. Now we're getting Republicans like McCain saying they'd be willing to block any Clinton nominee for a full Clinton term? That's an embarrassment. A national embarrassment. I want to flush as many people that think that way out of the system this election as we possibly can.

• Fire 1

Donald Trump, who has championed anti-free-trade and hardline immigration rhetoric on the 2016 presidential campaign trail, had a starkly different tone about globalization in a 2013 op-ed published on CNN's website. The Republican presidential nominee, writing about how Europe was a "terrific place" for investment, argued at the time that the 2008 recession had made it clear "the global economy has become truly that — global." Trump wrote that "cultures and economics are intertwined" in today's society, and that it was necessary to "work with each other for the benefit of all." "My concern is that the negligence of a few will adversely affect the majority," he wrote. Trump continued: "In this case, the solution is clear. We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."

Link

• Fire 1

If the election were held today, Real Clear Politics' average of state polls, without any "tossup" states included, gives Clinton 256 electoral votes and Trump 170 — an over 60-vote improvement for Clinton since late September, now nearly matching her August count, when the polls showed her easily winning the required 270 electoral votes. Meanwhile, Trump's total has slipped over the last week by 10 votes. RCP's "No Tossup States" map shows Clinton trouncing Trump, 322 to 216. Below is RCP's electoral college map based on current state poll averages as of Oct. 17:

RealClearPoliticsrcp_electoral_map_10.18.2016.jpg

McMullin!!!!!

I think he wins Utah unless Trump makes the election close. It's a done deal if Romney endorses him.

Pretty amazing. Utah is the most RED state next to Oklahoma. Just tells you how unacceptable Trump is.

Speaking of Romney, I heard someone say yesterday that the Libertarian party made the mistake of having Johnson as the nominee instead of going after Romney. Romney might be winning this whole election if he had gone wt the Libertarian party. His negatives are no where near Hillary's or Trumps. Most people have a positive view of him personally even if they didn't like his politics.

McMullin!!!!!

I think he wins Utah unless Trump makes the election close. It's a done deal if Romney endorses him.

Pretty amazing. Utah is the most RED state next to Oklahoma. Just tells you how unacceptable Trump is.

Speaking of Romney, I heard someone say yesterday that the Libertarian party made the mistake of having Johnson as the nominee instead of going after Romney. Romney might be winning this whole election if he had gone wt the Libertarian party. His negatives are no where near Hillary's or Trumps. Most people have a positive view of him personally even if they didn't like his politics.

I would love to see Romney explain why legalizing marijuana would be a good idea.

http://www.cbs46.com/story/33418363/witness-clinton-forward-together-tour-bus-dumps-human-waste-into-storm-drain

Dems dumps crap on road before they dump on us after the election.

Typical democratic response: "This was an honest mistake" - like all of Hillary's emails.

CBS46 reached out to the DNC, which issued the following statement:

This was an honest mistake
and we apologize to the Lawrenceville community for any harm we may have caused. We were unaware of any possible violations and have already taken corrective action with the charter bus company to prevent this from happening again. Furthermore, the DNC will work with the Georgia Department of Natural Resources, as well as local and state officials to determine the best course of corrective action.

Read more: http://www.cbs46.com/story/33418363/witness-dnc-tour-bus-dumps-human-waste-into-storm-drain#ixzz4NXjjh936

And I'm sure none of the national mainstream news will pick this story up either. Trump supporters are being attacked more often in recent weeks, and we also know that Hillary's favorite Billionaire George Soros has been paying people to go and cause disruption at Trump rallies.

McMullin!!!!!

I think McMullin is showing how its possible to break up the 2-party lock in Presidential races. Rather than a single 3rd party candidate trying to break it up on a national basis, you would really need multiple popular candidates in their own states talking about those issues that most affect the residents of their state. Imagine if we had 10 to 15 other states like Utah this time around. This would lead to nobody getting to 270, but at that point, it then gets turned over to the House to vote for the POTUS and the Senate to vote for the VP.