The General Election

Do you want me to criticize Hillary? I'm not voting for her. I think she is a terrible candidate and I normally would want her nowhere near the White House. She is, in my opinion, evidence that the system has failed us. She deserves criticism. That criticism should be doled out proportionately, and I believe that it is when you look at the demagogue that she is running against. Facts, logic, reason, etc. have all been thrown out the window by that party and it is appalling to see people accept that. Trump is running on a platform of close-minded white nationalism, promising to restore a version of this country that never existed, with motives that go no further than stroking his own ego. He doesn't care about the American people. He only cares about Trump. The name, ego, and brand. His campaign has been openly unconstitutional and has normalized unjustified beliefs and unacceptable behaviors. He is seeking to become a fascist leader that goes against the principles that this country was founded upon and I can not believe that millions of people are actually going to vote for him.

So, my apologies for not criticizing Hillary as much as you would like bnil. Maybe try to cut ties from blind party allegiance and take a realistic look at what the hell is actually going on right now.

• Fire 4

Not a risk, it's a strategy. He has no intention of winning the presidency.

As he proves to be the biggest political fraud since..... But he will get some good material for his next TV show. Leaving millions of disillusioned voters on the side of the road who wanted another option other than Hillary.

The RNC is responsible for this disaster and should roll up their tent and walk into the sunset and let a more responsible party develop in its wake. I thought that would be the Libertarian party but Gary Johnson is proving that too much weed isn't good for the memory.

You want to talk signs of the apocalypse?

The Omaha World-Herald just endorsed its first Democrat for President since 1932.

(Spoiler alert: it was Hillary Clinton)

I can only imagine what the letters to the editor look like...

Probably not as bad as the lettters during Osborne's Oklahoma or bowl losing streaks. But close.

The Houston Chronicle takes Trump's xenophobic messages so seriously they reprinted their endorsement of Hillary Clinton in several different languages.

There are literally as many as 100 languages spoken in Houston.

Demographers also believe that as many as 1 in 4 residents of Harris County were born abroad. Clearly, we are one of the most diverse cities in America.

While English is our unifying voice, many of our new neighbors are more proficient in other tongues.

On these pages this summer, the Chronicle editorial board endorsed Hillary Clinton for president.

This was based on her experience, ideas and positions on issues of importance to Southeast Texas.

The presidential campaign also has been dominated by contemptuousness and intolerance of recent immigrants. We therefore found it civically vital to reprint a condensed version of our recommendation in four languages that are widely spoken here:

• Fire 2