The General Election

Breaking WaPo story on Trump putting his hand up a woman's skirt:

Kristin Anderson was deep in conversation with acquaintances at a crowded Manhattan nightspot and did not notice the figure to her right on a red velvet couch — until, she recalls, his fingers slid under her miniskirt, moved up her inner thigh, and touched her vagina through her underwear.

Anderson shoved the hand away, fled the couch and turned to take her first good look at the man who had touched her, she said.

She recognized him as Donald Trump: “He was so distinctive looking — with the hair and the eyebrows. I mean, nobody else has those eyebrows.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/woman-says-trump-reached-under-her-skirt-and-groped-her-in-early-1990s/2016/10/14/67e8ff5e-917d-11e6-a6a3-d50061aa9fae_story.html

Trump is a mf'ing pig.

• Fire 1

^

Anderson, who said she doesn’t support Trump or Democrat Hillary Clinton, did not initially approach The Post. A reporter contacted her after hearing her story from a person who knew of it, and she spent several days trying to decide whether to go public.

She makes a really, really great point in the article. This isn't nothing (actually, what Donald is alleged to have done here is straight messed up). It hurts women to pretend and internalize that it was insignificant. It hurts men who learn that they can get away with it.

Here is something I have been questioning in my mind about these emails that keep getting leaked out.

Now....first let me say....I'm not surprised by anything so this isn't in support of Hillary or claiming she didn't write the emails. But, just pondering something.

Russia has the ability to do basically anything they want with information just like the US can. So.....How do we know that these emails that make Hillary look bad actually were Hillary's emails? These could easily be fabricated with the technology either of these two countries have. Russia clearly would much rather have Trump win. I wouldn't put it past them a bit to fake these emails to try to get Trump elected.

I've thought the same thing. The fact that nobody is denying that these are their emails pretty much tells you all you need to know though...

Here is something I have been questioning in my mind about these emails that keep getting leaked out.

Now....first let me say....I'm not surprised by anything so this isn't in support of Hillary or claiming she didn't write the emails. But, just pondering something.

Russia has the ability to do basically anything they want with information just like the US can. So.....How do we know that these emails that make Hillary look bad actually were Hillary's emails? These could easily be fabricated with the technology either of these two countries have. Russia clearly would much rather have Trump win. I wouldn't put it past them a bit to fake these emails to try to get Trump elected.

I've thought the same thing. The fact that nobody is denying that these are their emails pretty much tells you all you need to know though...

True...and i did think about that. However, I'm not sure how they would prove they aren't theirs.

Or, they might not want to engage the accusation and drag the deserved attetion away from the Piglet.

What are the worst revelations in the emails?

1. The DNC torpedoed Bernie? Thank god for that by the way.

2. Hillary gave speeches to bankers during which she demonstrated a passable understanding of finance and made other pro capitalist statements? Why would this upset me or other republicans?

3. What else...?

• Fire 3

This guy just doesn't know when to shut up.

My goodness. When Trump said, "Look at her, look at her words", he passed that off as he meant her words. Frankly, that always beggared belief; his pattern is of winking and dog whistling followed by "who me?" denials.

This was explicit.

And do you hear the roars?