The General Election

Or dont vote for a woman that supports, enables, and defends men who committed violent sexual assault. Again, any person that voted and supported Bill Clinton and claimed he just "lied about sex" has no voice in this accusations against Trump.

In 1992 I couldn't stand Clinton when he was running and I never liked him. Not that I was old enough to vote at the time. But how many of the accusations against him were even out at that point? Didn't Broaddrick come out with her story after Clinton started his 2nd term?

And again, there's no more proof Bill did any of these things than Trump did.

And for the millionth time,

BILL ISN'T RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.

There's no more evidence in the Clinton accusers' stories than in the Trump accuser's stories, it's all he said she said. So maybe Trump should be sued when he brings those up.

And no comment on Hillary defending a 41 year old man that raped a 12 year old girl and them trashed the girl claiming ahe wanted attention? Then years later Hillary laughed about the fact she knew he was guilty?

She was an attorney doing her job, and she was laughing about how crappy the lie detector test was, years later. She also said the case was terrible.

And regardless of that, you're comparing this to actually sexually assaulting someone and saying what Hillary did was worse. You really need to think about how crazy this is.

So you would not have voted for Bill Clinton in 1992 or 1996 if you had the chance? There were other women who came forward before Broaddrick including Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, and some from the 1980s when he was governor. And I know Bill is not running, but HIllary played a role in enabling this sort of behavior. There are many accounts of folks who worked in the White House at the time discussing how Hillary tried to trash these women and lead the strategy to discredit them. Now if Hillary and Bill were not pathological liars, perhaps it makes sense to not believe multiple women as well as the staffers.

Regarding her defense of the rapist, she was laughing about the lie detector test BECAUSE SHE KNEW her client was guilty and that she falsely trashed a 12-year old girl. There is audio evidence of this. Neither candidate is great for women, but acting like Hillary is a champion for women is ludicrous.

I honestly wish Romney would have gotten the libertarian nomination as I think he would have won the election.

Mitt Romney?

Are you familiar with the tennets of Libertarianism?

Yes, and I don't believe any candidate fits into a mold perfectly, but that was the most viable 3rd party that had an established structure, and he could have gotten that nomination in my opinion, and would have won the general election.

Or dont vote for a woman that supports, enables, and defends men who committed violent sexual assault. Again, any person that voted and supported Bill Clinton and claimed he just "lied about sex" has no voice in this accusations against Trump.

In 1992 I couldn't stand Clinton when he was running and I never liked him. Not that I was old enough to vote at the time. But how many of the accusations against him were even out at that point? Didn't Broaddrick come out with her story after Clinton started his 2nd term?

There's no more evidence in the Clinton accusers' stories than in the Trump accuser's stories, it's all he said she said. So maybe Trump should be sued when he brings those up.

And no comment on Hillary defending a 41 year old man that raped a 12 year old girl and them trashed the girl claiming ahe wanted attention? Then years later Hillary laughed about the fact she knew he was guilty?

She was an attorney doing her job, and she was laughing about how crappy the lie detector test was, years later. She also said the case was terrible.

And regardless of that, you're comparing this to actually sexually assaulting someone and saying what Hillary did was worse. You really need to think about how crazy this is.

So you would not have voted for Bill Clinton in 1992 or 1996 if you had the chance? There were other women who came forward before Broaddrick including Paula Jones, Kathleen Willey, and some from the 1980s when he was governor. And I know Bill is not running, but HIllary played a role in enabling this sort of behavior. There are many accounts of folks who worked in the White House at the time discussing how Hillary tried to trash these women and lead the strategy to discredit them. Now if Hillary and Bill were not pathological liars, perhaps it makes sense to not believe multiple women as well as the staffers.

Regarding her defense of the rapist, she was laughing about the lie detector test BECAUSE SHE KNEW her client was guilty and that she falsely trashed a 12-year old girl. There is audio evidence of this. Neither candidate is great for women, but acting like Hillary is a champion for women is ludicrous.

You know a public defender is assigned and has to do their job right?

• Fire 1

She could have asked not to be put on that case. Her office wanted her on their because she was a woman and they felt it would be easier for a woman to discredit a little girl.

She could have asked not to be put on that case. Her office wanted her on their because she was a woman and they felt it would be easier for a woman to discredit a little girl.

And what defensible reason could she of given to be excused? In most people's jobs they have to do things they don't like. Doing their upmost best shows their dedication to the job.

• Fire 1

Come on bni - a public defender is typically on a list of attnys that is open to taking on cases for clients that can not afford to pay a lawyer. What person would opt to take on a child rape case if they were given the option to say, "no thanks"?

If you read the background on this, she worked for the state legal aid clinic. The prosecutor suggested her, and she was told by the prosecutor and judge (although she said she wasn't comfortable with the case and asked to be removed) she wasn't going to be taken off of it.

There is a ton of information on the case available if you choose to read about it and not just regurgitate the talking points that Fox/Brietbart/Trump has pounded into people's heads.

I'm starting to think that there's no way you can truly believe the things you write here, and that you're simply trying to get people to react.

• Fire 3

And what defensible reason could she of given to be excused? In most people's jobs they have to do things they don't like. Doing their upmost best shows their dedication to the job.

And a public defender has an obligation to do the best of their ability to defend their client.

CNN, June 25, 2014: Gibson said Clinton called him shortly after the judge assigned her to the case and said, “I don’t want to represent this guy. I just can’t stand this. I don’t want to get involved. Can you get me off?

“I told her, ‘Well contact the judge and see what he says about it,’ but I also said don’t jump on him and make him mad,” Gibson said. “She contacted the judge and the judge didn’t remove her and she stayed on the case.”

Clinton: Of course he claimed he didn’t. All this stuff. He took a lie detector test. I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs. [laughs]

Clinton: So I got an order to see the evidence and the prosecutor didn’t want me to see the evidence. I had to go to Maupin Cummings and convince Maupin that yes indeed I had a right to see the evidence [laughs] before it was presented.

Clinton: I wrote all that stuff and I handed it to Mahlon Gibson, and I said, “Well this guy’s ready to come up from New York to prevent this miscarriage of justice.” [laughs]

As always, bnilhome's accusations can be accurately labeled as 'hot garbage'.

• Fire 7

I just told you I didn't like Clinton. Why are you asking me again? I would have voted for Bush at the time, but seeing as I was 10 that doesn't mean much. I never trusted Bill though. He was fake as hell and I could see it as a kid. In hindsight he seemed to be pretty damn good for the country but I never started liking him, and whatever I thought of Bill starting from 1992, I thought Bush was 10x worse but in a different way - lack of intellgence.

As for the rest I've already responded it. I don't give a flying f*** if Hillary tried to trash women she thought were lying. I don't give a flying f*** if she called them bimbos, whores, sluts, or head cases. Lots of normal women/men would do that after being cheated on with those women, while talking to a close friend, in order to vent their frustration to someone.

She was laughing at the efficacy of lie detector tests, and she was doing her job, as others have stated. Arguing with me again after I stated that already isn't going to do any good. You bring up the same "points" over and over. They don't have any more meaning now than they had in May.

Here's the actual audio of Hillary Clinton laughing, to prove how the aforementioned hot garbage accusations are in fact, hot garbage.

What I found weird about that video is how much her accent has changed. I think she purposely tried to make it less southern once they were done with Arkansas.

Here's the actual audio of Hillary Clinton laughing, to prove how the aforementioned hot garbage accusations are in fact, hot garbage.

What I found weird about that video is how much her accent has changed. I think she purposely tried to make it less southern once they were done with Arkansas.

I wouldn't be surprised if she made a conscious effort to change her accent either stronger or weaker depending on where she was at the time - it makes sense from a PR perspective, and also matches what we know of Hillary's 'personality' being somewhat like that of an automaton.

At the same time though, when you start living somewhere where people talk a lot differently than you, it's eerie and weird how fast your voice starts to change to acclimate. I lived in North Dakota as a kid and when I moved back to Nebraska I got made fun of so much for my super northern accent. Now I sound just barely southern if anything.

Other way around. She adopted a more southern accent after living in Arkansas a few years (after Bill was defeated after his first term as Governor), as well as adopting the Clinton surname. Prior to that, she was Hillary Rodham. She made both changes because Arkansans felt that she was too much a Yankee and too much a feminist. Arkansans are not the most advanced or tolerant people.

• Fire 2

Other way around. She adopted a more southern accent after living in Arkansas a few years (after Bill was defeated after his first term as Governor), as well as adopting the Clinton surname. Prior to that, she was Hillary Rodham. She made both changes because Arkansans felt that she was too much a Yankee and too much a feminist. Arkansans are not the most advanced or tolerant people.

Oh right... I knew she wasn't from there but kinda forgot, heh.