The General Election

Even more evidence of bias with the NBC polling being conducted. I already showed how a late September NBC poll weighted its respondents with a 14 point advantage for those that voted for Obama vs Romney in 2012...even though the real margin was 3.9...but they also released this poll conducted over the weekend that showed an 11 point lead for Hillary which was timed immediately after NBC released their leaked audio, yet they removed poll responses done after the debate as it showed a smaller margin for Hillary. Moreover, the head of the grouo running this poll is a staunch Hillary backer.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/11/media-polling-fully-exposed-about-that-nbcwsj-clinton-11-point-poll/

Even more evidence of bias with the NBC polling being conducted. I already showed how a late September NBC poll weighted its respondents with a 14 point advantage for those that voted for Obama vs Romney in 2012...even though the real margin was 3.9...but they also released this poll conducted over the weekend that showed an 11 point lead for Hillary which was timed immediately after NBC released their leaked audio, yet they removed poll responses done after the debate as it showed a smaller margin for Hillary. Moreover, the head of the grouo running this poll is a staunch Hillary backer.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/11/media-polling-fully-exposed-about-that-nbcwsj-clinton-11-point-poll/

This is starting to sound a lot like the Romney 2012 argument about "unskewing the polls"!

Also, you probably should bring this up to Nate Silver and the 538 gang. He looks at the unlying data of the polls and adjusts them for this purpose. He moves the poll from a Clinton +9 to Clinton +8, so not a huge adjustment.

• Fire 1

Or dont vote for a woman that supports, enables, and defends men who committed violent sexual assault. Again, any person that voted and supported Bill Clinton and claimed he just "lied about sex" has no voice in this accusations against Trump.

In 1992 I couldn't stand Clinton when he was running and I never liked him. Not that I was old enough to vote at the time. But how many of the accusations against him were even out at that point? Didn't Broaddrick come out with her story after Clinton started his 2nd term?

And again, there's no more proof Bill did any of these things than Trump did.

And for the millionth time,

BILL ISN'T RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.

There's no more evidence in the Clinton accusers' stories than in the Trump accuser's stories, it's all he said she said. So maybe Trump should be sued when he brings those up.

And no comment on Hillary defending a 41 year old man that raped a 12 year old girl and them trashed the girl claiming ahe wanted attention? Then years later Hillary laughed about the fact she knew he was guilty?

She was an attorney doing her job, and she was laughing about how crappy the lie detector test was, years later. She also said the case was terrible.

And regardless of that, you're comparing this to actually sexually assaulting someone and saying what Hillary did was worse. You really need to think about how crazy this is.

• Fire 1

There's no more evidence in the Clinton accusers' stories than in the Trump accuser's stories, it's all he said she said. So maybe Trump should be sued when he brings those up.

And no comment on Hillary defending a 41 year old man that raped a 12 year old girl and them trashed the girl claiming ahe wanted attention? Then years later Hillary laughed about the fact she knew he was guilty?

Do you believe in the US constitution?

and I've heard the tapes from Clinton. She's hardly laughing about it in a way where she's bragging. It's more like "id cry but for laughing at the problems in the system."

I hate that republicans have me defending someone I wish wasn't going to be the next president.

Very good point being made in this first tweet about the litigious nature of The Donald. He sues at the slightest provocation, and has done so for decades.

I haven't gone through what these women are claiming they went through but we see this enough that it's obvious a lot of sexual assault victims do wait until it's too late. Many of them think they're the only victim and it's his/her word against theirs, so they don't want to go through the ordeal just to lose their claim. And then you see what we do to people who claim sexual assault. We immediately doubt that it ever happened.

I think seeing him outright lie in the debate struck a nerve with some of the accusers. That and the tape.

• Fire 1

I trust no one is taking bnilhome's skewed talking points as truth, but just in case...

The facts about Hillary Clinton and the Kathy Shelton rape case

Reed in an interview published Oct. 12 denied that Clinton was laughing at Shelton. “As far as her laughing, God knows she was not laughing over the notion that this rapist was going to go free," said Reed. “I challenge any fair-minded reader of that transcript to make a case that Hillary Rodham was a coldblooded lawyer who was laughing over the plight of the 12-year-old rape victim."

"Challenge accepted." Bnilhome, presumably.