The General Election

CuhV43eUsAEdxkX.jpg

I'm going to make a big generalization here.

9afae138c080ff22a293deb32e9185b4.jpg

Whenever I hear that Putin is a "strong" leader, I think it's because lots of dudes think someone who does the things on the left is a better leader. Even though those things have absolutely nothing to do with being the better leader of a country. They make you a "manly" "tough guy" 'MAN'S MAN *GROWL*." But this isn't medieval times where we're fighting in hand to hand combat and beheading, raping and pillaging villages. Roosevelt was in a wheel chair for f***'s sake.

On the right: being a good father is important, setting a good example for kids is important (bike photo), giving a f*** about women is important. Yet, "we're in trouble." :facepalm:

And for this same reason, the majority of men like Trump. He makes those men think it's okay to be a**holes to women and minorities they don't care for, bomb the sh*t out of places we don't like, stop trade with foreigners, and a load of other things to show just how tough we are. USA!

I'll admit Putin looks pretty damn hot in that lower left photo but he also has journalists killed. Not hot. Not a good leader. And Russia's killed 10x more Europeans since 2014 than ISIS. That's not a good leader unless you think Stalin and Hitler had the traits of good leaders.

Maybe, just maybe Pence has a conscience.

As Donald Trump stepped up his fierce attacks on his own party leaders Tuesday, some supporters also ratcheted up their rhetoric at rallies for the Republican presidential nominee and his running mate.

At a speech in Newton, Iowa, Republican vice-presidential nominee Pence addressed a woman who told him she was concerned about widespread voter fraud and warned that, if Clinton wins, ‘‘I am ready for a revolution.’’

‘‘Don’t say that,’’ Pence responded.

Polls Plus - Hillary 82.5% chance, +5.0 in popular vote

Polls Only - Hillary 86.1% chance, +6.5 in popular vote

Now Cast - Hillary 90.3% chance, +7.0 in popular vote

Also of interest, Nebraska 2 is basically a coin flip in their modeling at this point. Hillary 51% in now cast and 50% in polls only.

Honestly, I didn't think Trump had any significant chance of winning as soon as it was clear he'd get the nomination.

I'm not saying that it was plain to see that this exact kind of a meltdown would occur four months ago...but it wasn't hard to see that it would at least be in this basic area code. It's entertaining on a really saddening level.

Honestly, I didn't think Trump had any significant chance of winning as soon as it was clear he'd get the nomination.

I'm not saying that it was plain to see that this exact kind of a meltdown would occur four months ago...but it wasn't hard to see that it would at least be in this basic area code. It's entertaining on a really saddening level.

I go from being entertained to extremely concerned about what is going to happen when he loses.

If providing facts is "supporting Hillary" as the allegation appears to go, then the list of suspected paid trolls has to be much bigger:

dudeguyy

mrandyk

knapplc

BigRedBuster

JJHusker1

Landlord

zoogs

Thanks Tom

Red Five

NM11046

Moiraine

Guy Chamberlin

AR Husker Fan

QMany

ZRod

funhusker

Undone

And I'm sure I'm forgetting others. (forgive me)

By the way, I do appreciate all of the facts all of these and others have provided to our discussion. My post wasn't meant as an accusation - just trying some light humor fun.

• Fire 2