The General Election

Asked how the campaign would reach millennial women few of whom watch Sean Hannity an adviser said that Trump himself will force the national media to focus on Clintons alleged intimidation of sexual assault victims. Trumps gonna force it into the system, one adviser said. By tweeting, by just moving it out there. The mainstream media will be embarrassed not to cover this.

Have they considered how sexist this approach is? The only way they've thought of to reach millennial women is to talk about their opponent's husband's so-called crimes?

You are missing the point. First off, Hillary is married to a sexual predator unless you are going to choose to not believe the many women that have come forward. Watch the Juanita Broaddrick video and tell me you don't believe her. Moreover, Broaddrick and others all talked about Hillary's role in threatening them, trying to dig up dirt to discredit them, etc... What kind of woman who claims to be a champion for female empowerment stays with a rapists and then attacks the women he assaulted. Let's not also forget that as an attorney, Hillary defended a 41-year old man who raped a 12-year old girl, and claimed the girl was simply seeking attention. She was later caught on tape laughing about how she knew he was guilty.

I would not expect any Democrats or liberals to claim to be offended by Trump's antics towards women given most likely voted for Bill Clinton not once but twice.

Soooo....don't vote for Hillary because she is married to a sexual predator when you can vote for one directly.

It's much more efficient that way.

Or dont vote for a woman that supports, enables, and defends men who committed violent sexual assault. Again, any person that voted and supported Bill Clinton and claimed he just "lied about sex" has no voice in this accusations against Trump.

Yaaa....I know...right??? Why support a woman who supports a sex predator when you can support your own directly.

I just don't get it.

I know next to nothing about law but it seems like there's no way Trump would win here. Wouldn't NYT have to have fabricated what the women told them? As long as the women told them these things, even if the women are lying, I don't think NYT could lose a lawsuit.

Pretty much. Especially when he is on tape bragging about almost the exact same thing they are accusing him of.

I'll bet if you guys keep responding to him, he'll suddenly stop this crazed pro-Trump stance and take a reasonable stance on the election.

Keep going. It's totally working.

But...it's fun.

See here's the deal. I can be watching something where Trump's campaign manager is being questioned. I can come on here and find him repeating the exact same talking points.

It's really kind of a cool phenomena.

Remember the "Obama apology tour?"

Funny story....

OMFG!!!!!!!

That is priceless.

So....now.....we have evangelicals supporting a molester who has cheated on at least 3 wives. We also have right wingers who ranted and raved about how horrible Obama was for his "apology tour" and now we have Trump doing the same thing.

Damn this election is fun to watch......when you can so blatantly see people totally brainwashed.

Remember the "Obama apology tour?"

Funny story....

OMFG!!!!!!!

That is priceless.

So....now.....we have evangelicals supporting a molester who has cheated on at least 3 wives. We also have right wingers who ranted and raved about how horrible Obama was for his "apology tour" and now we have Trump doing the same thing.

Damn this election is fun to watch......when you can so blatantly see people totally brainwashed.

Trust me.....it's not nearly as much fun for us conservatives watching our movement implode and seeing many of the people we respected sell out so easily.

The list of people I will never listen to again and the list of people I will never vote for in a future Republican primary have gotten quite long.

• Fire 2