The General Election

Imagine the S-Show if she takes an examination and they find something. She'd almost certainly lose the election immediately. Nobody will vote for a candidate they're not sure is going to be alive in two years.

That's why I doubt she will. She's 67 years old. How many people that age have NOTHING wrong with them?

• Fire 1

Well, there are two possibilities here:

1) Clinton is fine. She got a little hot and dehydrated and whatnot and had heat exhaustion. Not uncommon for anyone really, if you don't make sure to hydrate. I see no reason they wouldn't do an exam then. If it gets released and Trump starts focusing on high blood pressure or cholesterol or something, I think he'd make himself look like an idiot. I agree most people that age do have various issues that are quite easily treated, like those.

2) She really does have something going on. Then they would sit on this and watch her poll numbers tank if they offer no real response. But the alternative, in that case, would be catastrophic. I don't even know how a serious medical condition mid-campaign and a candidate plots out a plan of succession. Does she just hand the campaign off to Kaine? Does Biden slot in? This scenario may lead us to President Trump.

But then again, FDR hid polo. And still did a damn good job. Maybe she could still win the election in the event of 2. Who knows?

When you say something is not right because of coughing, with no medical expertise, you look silly.

Of course this is news. I'm guessing she was dehydrated and got some form of heat exhaustion. But I don't know because I'm not qualified to know.

It's medically irresponsible what Trump and his camp are pushing. "Something is not right." "This casts doubts."

I'm going into healthcare and it pisses me off. It's irresponsible as hell to speculate like that. Let alone as a presidential candidate.

That said, I'm all for complete medical transparency for any and all medical candidates. That may include Clinton getting another checkup and releasing the results publicly. But it would also entail Trump getting a real medical letter a legitimate doctor.

There have been many reporters, and not just from Fox News or other outlets, that follow HIllary at all her events who have made these claims well before today. As for the part in bold, you and your candidate have been speculating about Trump's tax returns for months, so this stuff goes both ways. The difference between you and me is that I at least acknowledge both sides indulge in these behaviors, and another difference is that I'm willing to call out Republicans when they act likes idiots. I have not seen you unconditionally criticize Hillary on here ever.

• Fire 1

Now I'm not a physician and am curious what other doctors on here believe may be the real diagnosis with Hillary. I've had a relative die from Parkinsons in the past 5 years and also have a family friend suffering from it now, and the falls and brain freezes are a common symptom. The tremors and head nods were also common with those I know. It's a very sad and debilitating disease and I don't wish it upon anyone.

Obviously with this video its from one physician that walks through numerous examples in public on what he feels Hillary's condition is. He openly admits that since he has not run tests on her he can only base his judgment on what has transpired in public.

And yes, I did remove my "don't vote for Hillary" photo in light of her sickness.

• Fire 1

When you say something is not right because of coughing, with no medical expertise, you look silly.

Of course this is news. I'm guessing she was dehydrated and got some form of heat exhaustion. But I don't know because I'm not qualified to know.

It's medically irresponsible what Trump and his camp are pushing. "Something is not right." "This casts doubts."

I'm going into healthcare and it pisses me off. It's irresponsible as hell to speculate like that. Let alone as a presidential candidate.

That said, I'm all for complete medical transparency for any and all medical candidates. That may include Clinton getting another checkup and releasing the results publicly. But it would also entail Trump getting a real medical letter a legitimate doctor.

There have been many reporters, and not just from Fox News or other outlets, that follow HIllary at all her events who have made these claims well before today. As for the part in bold, you and your candidate have been speculating about Trump's tax returns for months, so this stuff goes both ways. The difference between you and me is that I at least acknowledge both sides indulge in these behaviors, and another difference is that I'm willing to call out Republicans when they act likes idiots. I have not seen you unconditionally criticize Hillary on here ever.

Find me many reporters speculating on her "condition," and I'll tell you whether I consider them reputable or not.

Also, a video of an anesthesiologist that you found on Youtube does not count as a medical diagnosis. You should probably take a second to reassess the legitimacy of your source if Infowars is out there touting it.

Here's a nice little piece from Snopes exploring everything that's wrong with this guy's video. Chiefly:

• He's an anesthesiologist and not a neurologist who would be qualified to diagnose Parkinson's
  • He's never examined the patient
  • He's openly partisan and biased against Clinton, which in my mind puts his ability to form a legitimate objective medical opinion at jeopardy
  • His premise is built on a conspiracy theory
  • He builds said premise on his own somewhat convoluted opinions he formed on events and media snippets that are much more easily explained through simpler means. Occam's razor suggests that's a bad idea.

I know you already stated that he admitted it's not legitimate; this type of stuff should still be ripped when it happens.

I suppose plenty of armchair psychologists have tried to diagnose Trump with NPD. So I guess this guy is free to do what he wants. People will have to decide what's legitimate for themselves.

There's a difference between this and Trump's tax returns. Can you find me any literature from any reputable media source that unearths some horrible medical condition Clinton is hiding? I don't think you can. I'm not talking Breitbart, Infowars, Youtube videos. I mean things people would consider major media outlets? Non-opinion pieces? Because I can dig up plenty of that type of stuff linking Trump financially to the Kremlin. Just today I read a story that Trump used $20,000 of his charity's money to buy a gigantic painting of himself. There's a reason people should see those tax returns.

Lastly, sorry to hear about your family member, and your friend. I hope they find peace and relief from their disorder.

• Fire 1

Find me many reporters speculating on her "condition," and I'll tell you whether I consider them reputable or not.

Also, a video of an anesthesiologist that you found on Youtube does not count as a medical diagnosis. You should probably take a second to reassess the legitimacy of your source if Infowars is out there touting it.

Here's a nice little piece from Snopes exploring everything that's wrong with this guy's video. Chiefly:

• He's an anesthesiologist and not a neurologist who would be qualified to diagnose Parkinson's
  • He's never examined the patient
  • He's openly partisan and biased against Clinton, which in my mind puts his ability to form a legitimate objective medical opinion at jeopardy
  • His premise is built on a conspiracy theory
  • He builds said premise on his own somewhat convoluted opinions he formed on events and media snippets that are much more easily explained through simpler means. Occam's razor suggests that's a bad idea.

I know you already stated that he admitted it's not legitimate; this type of stuff should still be ripped when it happens.

I suppose plenty of armchair psychologists have tried to diagnose Trump with NPD. So I guess this guy is free to do what he wants. People will have to decide what's legitimate for themselves.

There's a difference between this and Trump's tax returns. Can you find me any literature from any reputable media source that unearths some horrible medical condition Clinton is hiding? I don't think you can. I'm not talking Breitbart, Infowars, Youtube videos. I mean things people would consider major media outlets? Non-opinion pieces? Because I can dig up plenty of that type of stuff linking Trump financially to the Kremlin. Just today I read a story that Trump used $20,000 of his charity's money to buy a gigantic painting of himself. There's a reason people should see those tax returns.

Lastly, sorry to hear about your family member, and your friend. I hope they find peace and relief from their disorder.

First off, as I've shown on here before, any use of snopes to discredit other sources is ludicrous. Snopes and it's founder are left-leaning and will more times than not try to defend Hillary. We can go back and forth with different sources claiming the other is accurate. You can believe that she simply has a mild case of pneumonia if you want, but there have been many other episodes she has had that would require her to have had pneumonia for a long time.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/17/fact-checking-snopes-websites-political-fact-checker-is-just-a-failed-liberal-blogger/

As for Trump's tax returns, explain again why you feel this is important but having Hillary's evaluation by a completely independent medical professional is not important?

And thanks for the kind words...I do watch my mom like a hawk as her father died of it, and his father also died of it.

• Fire 1